Mere Saathi#2(RN):link to 3 thread,pg.149(21/05) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
PS: Forgot to tell you.... read thru a few replies and got to know of your name.............. πŸ˜‰Its a nice name....😊
nice part
loved it
plz continue soon
It was a rocking updt............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

each and evry dialogue was brilliantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the emotions were shown very nicely.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

gr8 updt.........truly amazing.
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Hey Mana

First of all...CONGRATS on starting a new threadπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming to the update...it was FANTASTIC..FABULOUS...Dil kush kar dita tusi...A BIG THANK YOU for a wonderful part.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Seeing naina crying so hard😭, Raj wanted to go and hug her...to tell her that he was alive and right there with her, but Bunty stopped him. He knew that he had to be cautious for Rajveer.. especially when Raj was too emotional to think straight.

Naina is surprised to see gunny there😲. Usse Gunny ki daant sunni padi for being so careless. He was worried for Naina's safety and did not want her to be wonder around in the night. Hearing about the threat to naina's life Raj can no longer control himself and so he sends naina his hand written message.

Bunty, Raj a pakka chella haiπŸ˜‰...he and not only disguised his and Raj's appearance but had also brought the flock of sheep to provide the perfect cover. He very cleverly gives naina the letter while mentioning the code that Raj used. And naina was afraid that if her expectations did not come true this time...she would not be able to compose herself.

But to her immense happiness...the letter was indeed from Raj..she recognised his hand writing immediately. but could not believe that her faith had finally been proved right...her Rajveer Sir was alive.

At first she does not understand the coded message that Raj had hidden in his letter but when Gunny mocked Raj for giving them any clue..naina forgot all her emotions and become Raj's best cadet who could not let her mentor down.πŸ˜†

She even mocked Gunny that only she could understand her mentor's coded message. And when she finally deciphers it...Gunny is left amazed at Raj's intelligence. He was very impressed with Raj. To lighten the situation he even admitted that no one but Raj would dare to be naina's mentor. Naina warns him not to call her Naina Ah Singh because yeh sirf Raj ka haq haiπŸ˜‰

On hearing Raj's voice on the phone..naina once again breaks down due to the joy and relief that had filled her heart. Even Raj gets emotional. Naina kept insisting that she wanted to meet him right away but Raj told her that they had to be careful and that he would rake Abhi's help. Naina forbids Raj to speak to Abhi at all cost. She does not want to take any chances this time and is afraid that once again Abhi rules follow karne ke chakar mein Raj ko phasa dega. Raj agrees to take Gunny help only after he would take naina back to the academy safely.

BC is shocked to see Raj. He is concerned about Raj's health...he has realised that Raj was innocent and this time he wants to help his ex-cadet. BC gives Gunny strict instructions to ensure Raj's safety. 

Raj wanted to meet his naina, and his wish came true very soon. Gunny being the perfect friend had brought naina to meet Raj. Raj is touched to see that naina ko uski pasand yaad hai aur iss liye who aloo ke parathe aur dahi layi hai.😳

Naina is worried about raj's health...she wants to heal all his wounds. Where as Raj is fussing over her safety and health. Both of them are only thinking about the other.

Raj is shattered to know that Lalaji has been behind all of this. He cannot believe that his mentor was a traitor and a murderer. He breaks down completely. Naina reminds Raj to be strong as they have to put up a fight in the court. She wants him to refuse his feelings for naina when Capt Salve would question him in court. But before Raj could protest..gunny comes and take naina away.πŸ˜’

Waiting to see ki kaise Naina aur uski puri ganga court mein sabki chutti karte hai...so please continue soon. Hope tum bore nahi hogi mera lamba reply padh kar.

Edited by dazzling_glory - 13 years ago
Firstly CONGO for the new thread dear!! πŸ₯³

And muaaahhhh.....for such a lovely Valentines Gift!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I had read the part long bak....but when I was abt to reply the net got disconnected...and then got a lil busy....so abhi aa rahi hu reply karne...πŸ˜•

Anyways...at the very beginning when I understood that Raj was pulled bak...I was like....Valentines pe April Fool kyun bana rahi hai ye?? 😑😑

But baad me realize kiya....nah....ye Achhi Bacchi ki frnd ko usse bhi zyaaaaada......bahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut zyada achhi hai....😳😳...I loved the way everything happened.

Gunny was there....am happy to knw dat...πŸ˜‰....and then Naina jab kehti hai "unki protege aap ho ya main"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....there was a beautiful essence to this whole portion...Victroy ko jab Raj....Naina kehta hai....that moment....😳😳...haii...felt soooo nice!! Tum samajh lo na yaar....kitnaaa badhiya tha....meri expressing power aaj kal thoda kam hai...

Now next...achha hua Abhimanyu ko shaamil nahi kiya...😈...gud one!! πŸ˜† Phir RN talk...and Gunny ka kehna ki apne Sir ki call pe baat kar lena....I dont hav talktym...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...funny tha....but cmon Gunny....dont be so mean to the love birds!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Later Raj was arrested as planned....and I loved.....LOVVVEEEDDDDDD the prison scene....😳😳...taviz bandhna and all....veryyyy nice!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Achha hua Gunny Naina ko le aya...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³...

And now the flashbak ends...and scene shifts to the courtroom one....😳😳....w8ing to see how everything goes ahead...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....continue soon. And thanks for such an awesum part!! 😳
Lovely update.
Raj finally met Naina in a different way as usual.
good that Gunny scold her after knowing that her life is in danger how could she go anywhere like this?
I mean when i read that i thought after seeing Naina he will be unable to held his desire anymore to see his Naina aur to  hug his Naina in his arms tightly but nothing of that sort happened and i liked his way of thinking.
I mean the way he was trying to suppress his emotions was really not easy for him.But i loved his Captain Skills there. He understood the danger behind the matter and directly didn't give any surprise to Naina.
He was right may be someone can catch them if anyone will be chasing them than.
Raj took a nice decision by sending Chaubey to Naina for handover the letter and he knew very well that Naina will soon reach to him. And really well trained his cadet understood quickly that captain has written the letter and he is alive.
Whereas Gunny was still confused over the letter. Naina na, when she said "Captain Rajveer ki cadet kaun hai mai hoon ya aap?" i was laughing and when Gunny said that he can even not dare to make her his cadet that was nice too.
Finally first convo over phone after a long time. Naina and her condition can be understand by us as she is really lost to hear him on phone and the thought that he is still alive make her really numb. But the place was not safe enough to be there for long.
She still doesn't believe Captain Chauhan( we too) and Gunny can be believed. Good that he got arrested by himself. Gunny was strictly ordered about the confidentially of matter but Naina is over all the restrictions, how is that possible that she would not meet him when he is around?
The scene when Naina went to meet him in jail was really superb and it was expected that after seeing Raj her all tears will come out. Raj too was speechless because of emotions. I loved their reunion after ages( for Naina & Raj)
Well written and well described.
So Raj got the biggest shock of his life that Lala jee is responsible for all of this but thank god Naina was there to handle him in that situation otherwise Raj was unable to control his emotions. Naina gave a relax to him.
Naina is right, if Salve will again be able to prove that Raj has done the crime for passion so he might get bigger punishment, so for now he must not give them a chance for that and i am hopeful that Naina will win the case.
Try to update soon dear.
Once again a big congrats for opening a new thread.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

By vartika

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Revolutionbreez

Heylo guys !!!

Nowwwww... this is something unbelievableeeeeeeeee !! I mean ! I just cant believe it !!!

SECOND THREAD OF MERE SAATHI !!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

but this has been possible coz of all of your love, support and appreciation !

Thanks for loving me and my story guys !!

hope you'd continue to bless me and my fic with you undying love and appreciation !!!

loadddddddsssssssssssss of luv !!!

mana πŸ˜ƒ

link to first thread of mere saathi...

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1221610 "> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1221610 

INDEX

Part 26 -- pg.1

Congo...songo...sweety....πŸ₯³

ab mera ashrivaad toh hamesha hi tere sath hai...isiliye kuch soch mat... aage badh ja...!!! main hun na tere piche...danda le kar...!!! aur fiqar mat kar danda kisi aur ke liye nahi bal ke tere liye hai...jab bhi late ud aayega...ek padegi tujh par...πŸ˜†

Fabulous part doc...

matlab each n every scene tune is tarah se likha hai ke...jaise...jaise yeh pre-planed tha tera ke is baar tu humain chunka kar rahegi...ha ha ha..!!! pahli baar tujh par pyar aaya...varna tu toh itna torture karti hai ke main roz tere naam ki supari dene ka sochti hun...but lenewala koi nahi milta...sabhi tere injection se darte hain...

voh scene itna emotinal tha ke kya batayun...!!! jab raj naina ko hug karne jana chahta tha par bunty ne rokk liya...!!! tune raj ke feelings kitne achhe se likha hai yaar...loved it sooooooooo much...

naina kafi surprised thi gunny ko vahan dekh kar...!!! aur use us ki daant bhi sunn ni padi...

bunty ka jawab nahi...!!! akhir raj ke under kaam karta tha toh kuch asar toh hoga hi na dear...!!! naina tak letter bhi pahuncha diya aur raj ke code words bhi samjha diya...

naina ne sahi kaha...raj ki protege voh hai...toh use samajhne ka har haq sirf vohi rakhti hai...!!! bichara gunny...khir use bhi mann na pada ke naina ka mentor sirf raj hi ho sakta hai...!!! par naina ne use bhi daant laga di...gunny ko thodi si daant toh padni hi chahiye thi na...

achha hua jo balonwale bhai saheb ko dur rakha...!!! gunny sath me hai toh maza aayega...!!! par yaar...von naina aur raj ka fone scene bhi bada mast scene tha...aisa laga baht kuch kahte kahte ruk gaye hain...

BC kafi accha bann gaya hai...lagta hai mamu sudhar gaya hai...!!! raj ke liye kitna concern ho raha tha...!!! aur gunny ko bhi raj ka khayal rakhne ke liye kaha us ne...

raj naina se milna chahta tha...aur gunny ne un dono ko mila diya...!!! abhi hota toh sare rules follow kar ke 10-12 saal baad milata...kambakhat...!!! phir voh aloo ke parathe...aur dahi...

dono hi ek dushre ke bare me soch rahe the...un ki safety...un ki khushi n all...!!! inhe koi batayo ke yeh sab kuch un dono ke sath hone se hi puri ho jayegi...!!! tu samjhati hai...ya main kone me le ja kar samjhayun...

raj ko lala ki laal-peeli harkat ke bare me pata chal hi gaya akhir...!!! baht tuta hua bhi laga...!!! ab voh us par itna trust jo karta tha...!!! naina ne sahi idea diya raj ko par sahi waqt par gunny use le gaya...

ab dekhna yeh hai ke naina aur us ke sare frnds kaise mil kar...sab ki band bajate hain...!!! ab tu zara jaldi ud karr...varna main teri band baja dungi...

sach me yaar...maza aa gaya pura ud padh kar...
Hey
please continue soon...waiting to read the next part.