TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
kapil was fab , thanks yaar

Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Abi and what a promo - all acting in this promo is too good and Sarje is fantastic in this promo -  the show is getting interesting and like the pace and the real life characters in this show
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the link.....great acting by kapil ........i really want to see this episode on TV ...i cannot wait until midnight  πŸ˜”
darshana23 thumbnail
I was watching variations in Kapil's expression at every moment... and it was so perfect!!!!!

Cannot Watch on TV .. my mum prefer watching Pratigya at 10.30 .... So i watch on utube.. Loving Kapils Acting, very powerful, My favourite Arjun is doing lovey Dovey scenes πŸ˜• ..not liking it ,pahle week main pyaar πŸ˜•.. Arjun deserves much much better than this...but i loved his scenes with Kapil n Chandu Father....

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo Abi di... Gosh Kapil's acting is getting better and better...... first look in the promo all set for an argument...... and 2nd look with hurt and frustration...... wow am really loving the way Kapil is playing Sarja.........
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx abi..............nice promo, saw on tv but wanted the link .and its nicer seeing you here too😊
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Quite impressive promo and liked the acting of all the actors...particularly  Arjun's expressions...no dialogue but  his eyes conveyed it all .........looking forward to today's episode eagerly.....