TOI: Single and ready to mingle- KT

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Single and ready to mingle 

Television actors tell us what Valentines Day means to them and how they intend to celebrate (without a date!) 

Anuj Saxena,actor 

Valentines Day is a good occasion to express ones feelings and emotions.But,I believe a day is not needed to express love -- any day is a good day.I intend to celebrate this year in the flight sleeping as I am leaving for a business trip abroad.I always used to pamper my girlfriend on Valentine with roses and gifts and my fans pamper me by sending lots of soft toys. 

Ekta Tiwari,(Main lead,Tere Mere Sapne) 

It would be a normal day but special feelings for a special person,makes it extraordinary.The word Valentine makes the heart beat and do little extra as compared to the rest of the days.But,I believe in this motto: apna har din aise,jaisa ki akhri ho.After shooting,I will go out for dinner with friends on Valentines Day this year.

Vahbbiz Dorabjee,(Actor,Pyar Ki Ek Kahani) 

Valentines Day is a day to openly express your feelings for someone who matters.This year,I will either go to Lonavala or Pune with a set of friends since I am very much single.Im hoping that by next year,I will have someone special to celebrate Valentines Day with.. 

Karan Tacker,(Main lead,Rang Badalti Odani) 

Valentine usually means roses,a romantic date and buying what your girlfriend loves.I would love to pamper my close friends and family members as well.Valentine is a good excuse to tell people how much I love them and how they make my life special. 

Abhishek Tewari,(Main lead,Chaand Chupa Badal Mein) 

Valentines is a day to express love in every possible way.It is a day to make people who matter feel extremely special.I feel a candle-light dinner with soft,soothing music is the best way to celebrate Valentines Day.I am single,so I will go out with my friends for dinner and buy new clothes for myself. 

Neha Sargam,(Main lead,Chand Chupa Badal Mein) 

Valentines Day is not specifically for lovers.One can express love for friends and family as well.I love to receive chocolates from my friends and intend to go out for dinner with my family on Valentines.I am single and committed to my TV show at the moment but I hope to find someone special by next year. 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pamper Close Friends !!!!

Ahem Ahem !!!! - Cupid please use your bow on T&J !!!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tnx ammu kt to bas sabko special manta hain re🀣is saal ka karch bach gaya cuz hes single
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you dear.....πŸ˜ƒ
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

ya plz mr cupid wer ever u r uesd ur bow on thes burthals plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Edited by krock - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

ya plz mr cupid wer ever u r uesd ur bow on thes burthals plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How cute πŸ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Thnx armu..wats ur name plz??
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

yeh T and J kaun hain?
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Armu and Happy Valentine's day πŸ€—
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Thanks so much for the article Tanu!

@Natty LOL that was cute