Pavitra Rishta

This show is sooooooo annoying.....

Khaira09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This show is sooooooo annoying but i cant help not watch it!!!! i need help like seriously the every day rohna dona just like in all of ektas serials the ladies of the shows are never happy and they can never just live happily ever after!!!!! im tired of this crap!!!! 🤢 does anyone agree no offense to those that like this show i dont blame you i was also like this when i first started to watch ektas shows!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No yaar. This show is by far..the most realistic show that can ever be! I dont mean to be biased over this, but what i mean to say is, in real life, these incidents do happen. and we woman are emotional creatures, and something thats so close to our hearts, when our dreams, or believes get shattered, or we go through shock (never being able to be a mom, husband being unfaithful).. all these tears us apart. The emotions that all the girls are portraying in the show.is very much real! Yes, there is crying every now and then, but at least, it makes sense, you can relate from where they are coming from. It makes sense. I mean, in time, we do manage ourselves, and find our own way to deal with things..but it takes time..and every person is different. Varsha for example was weaving soo many dreams, she really was sooo excited JUST thinking abt the idea of having a baby..and then suddenly she learns out of the blue, that she wld never be able to conceive again! Imagine the shock! its like..falling right flat on your face! with a huge slap! it wld take her a while..to come out of it..and come in terms with reality and herself. I mean, no one even ever todl her..she found it out. thats a bigger shock, than someone telln it to her. And as for Vaishali..she loved her husband IMMENSELY. she fought with her sisters,  her family.. for him. she did everything possible to make him happy and to live a happy life. and then she learns, he was two-timing her. and again, no one told her..she found it out! These two traumas are a bit too hard to handle. especially when u didnt see it coming. you know? I suppose, the recovery of Vasha would be quicker compared to Vaishali's. Since Varsha can talk to people and her hubby abt it.. and cry as much as she wants.. it wld help with the recovery process, as for Vaishu, she cannot fully express her sorrow and hurt to anyone, but Archu. She cannot ask for a support from her parents, or anyone else, nor can she talk to many people abt it..nor can she cry her eyes out! inside she's getting eaten up.. it wld take her a while too, to come out of this. But most probably, she wld have to ultimately live alonside with Dharmesh.. just for her family's sake and society's. This is a sacrifice we woman gotta make. sighh.. Its hard to relate with these emotions, if you have never been around people who has gone thru this, and also yourself. But then again.. issues do come up in life.. thats the way of life, but how we handle our issues, is what makes us a true person! and an adult. Life is tough.. its how we handle the toughness is what matters..
crazyamu11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agreee withh. This showw has noo freaking storyy and it is justt dragging for noo reasonn. I amm tired of watchingg this show too. 
NO OFFENSE TO THOSE WHO LIKES THIS SHOW.!