there ROCKING performances!!!!⭐️

for always SMILING!😉

for being so GROUNDED,FRIENDLY AND DOWN TO EARTH😃

for Dancing there way into our heart.😳

for being so CUTE and ADORABLE😛

for giving us cute SUSHITA moments😳

LOVE U BOTH!!!!  and keep ROCKING like u guyz always do😳

Posted: 13 years ago
me too cherry!! glad you made this post!! 
they have to be the most adorable couple in the industry. and i love that despite the pressure and the stresses of starring in india's #1 show (PR), they are doing such a wonderful job in JDJ. TOP 5, what an achievement..
sushant's passion for dancing is awe insipiring. his ideas, his dancing has been wonderful to watch and shows his tatlent. his vision, his ideas show how creative he is and that this show is such a platform for that.

ankita: what a tremendous female. wow. she was sick during the first week, yet she stuck with it and did such a FAB job. also, her partner is not the BEST, yet she made most of what she had and made it to the TOP5. always happy with her marks,and always strived for improvement. she also was very diplomatic and took her elimination sportingly

despite the promos, sushita have always supported each other, and encouraged each other to do better, been each other's support systems. 

AND their hunger to improve, do better hasnt diminished. PR is still #1 show in india.
they are still simple humble people without any arrogance and attitude.   i simply LOVE them.
You've pretty much said all I wanted to say!!

The best thing about both that I like is that they come across as very real on screen- not prim and proper celebs. Ankita shows her bindaas self, even bossy self quite openly and Sushant shows his naughty, sometimes innocent sometimes foolish self very openly. They don't really behave like celebs. They seem very normal even in their interviews- having fun, making jokes of their own show sometimes, appearing without makeup and even saying that the secret to my beauty is my makeup😆, Sushant spouting shayari (which is often stolen from somewhere 😆 ), Ankita hitting him,  their making friends easily and gelling with them, etc. Their offscreen segments are so much fun to watch, like their 'three reasons to slap each other' one, they don't pay attention of what the audience would think of their masti and at times, often childlike games😆- they simply have fun.

Most importantly- they seem to enjoy every single thing they do no matter how taxing it is to them. Just saw them rehearsing for Ekta's awards. Sushant was dancing with Krushna and Nandish and they all were laughing a lot and enjoying the dance together. So was Ankita, who was pumped up about beating up Ranveer on stage. 😆 And all this when they are already struggling with shooting for PR, three performances for JDJ and that special Valentines Event.

Really love watching them..!!!
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
Good girl yo u are Cherry for opening  this thread .Sushant and Ankita are absolutely adorable and I wish them all the best in their life .
They are so down to earth and  fun and so genuine ..
Both of them are very hard working and also so talented , I hope they both do well i ntheir career .
I am so happy they are in Jhalak .Got to see a side of them that we never did see in Pavitra Rishta ..
thanks for this thread...was getting tired of the Sushita hate around here...it almost makes me wish they both were eliminated! atleast the hate would stop

anyways I agree with you all...I was a fan of ArMan/SushIta in PR....but in PR I was like oh they're a cute couple and when I started to watch PR regularly I fell in love with ArMan and also Sushita and now in JDJ I love how they show their real side...I love both of them off screen much more than Archu and Manav
agree with all of you ppl.. all these hate talks are because Sushita are the best, adorable and cute couple and obviously ppl will be jealous... everyone cant take the best... so let's leave and try to ignore all these hate talks and opinions and be happy for our ArMan alias Sushita. Really always love to watch their off screen moments as they were more jovial, fun, entertaining and lively. JDJ helped a lot. I really wish to see them in NB too if possible once JDJ gets over. But i understand it must be very tiring for them with PR shoot and stress of JDJ but still we as shameless fans want to watch more and more of them... that too as a couple in NB.. wowwwwwwww😍
Fab thread .. finally a "sushita thread" which doesnt make me cringe ..

They are fab , amazing , gorgeous , down to earth , unpretentious , bindaas , muhfat (ok this word is for ankita only lol.. ) , dedicated , fun loving , hard working , chilled out , hassle free , and I can go on ...

Originally posted by lunza

Fab thread .. finally a "sushita thread" which doesnt make me cringe ..

They are fab , amazing , gorgeous , down to earth , unpretentious , bindaas , muhfat (ok this word is for ankita only lol.. ) , dedicated , fun loving , hard working , chilled out , hassle free , and I can go on ...

ya well said they r fav & deserves to win jdj
Cheryy, I love this thread. Thank you for opening it 🤗

Sushita are the most adorable couple on TV. Adorableness personified 😛 I'm so glad they joined Jhalak cuz we get to see more of them being themselves.Love all their candid moments on SBS.