CrazyIncredibles-saddest Val ever!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Happy valenties day  to all  my lovely crazies

Bur there was a bad news . Ye mujhe chappal maat phekna . There was a news that tomorrow Maan has face an accident and Dev will donate blood for Maan  o negative blood. Isitara CVS ek dhil se do shikar karega . Make up Gurmeet's absent and  Maan ke good book me Dev ka entry and Maybe KM . So get ready for the accident

Written precap dekha kya ............

Maan Geet ke jindagi me hogi ek anhoni.......................

Ab me dukh bhulne ke liye old episode dekhungi . Hum tum ek kamre me bandh ho .................
@mona===me too was hooked by the precap caption yaar..........

kya anhone?????

was there anything to analyse in the epi................πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

1. recycling of dress again....wasnt this the diwali dress??? geets i mean?????

2. maan in SBV n white shirt.......................😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
me fainting..............🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
lekin faint hone se pehle hi scene khatm ho gaya n torture shuru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 CVs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 abhi jaan loge kya????😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

3. dev is such an expressionless person!!!😲😲😲😲

4. arjun jeolous......me not liking the current track uys.....................i wud have liked the monster arjun revenge travk yaar............ye itna pakao hai na.!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

5. again they missed the scenes we wud have loved to se...like roaming about together..... they ghooring at each other....we ghooring at maan!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.....some thing yaar.......VAL bol ke nahi ...but stilll little romance.....😑😑😑😑

6. loved the way geet teasesd maan.....baby ka bada misuse ho raha hai!!!! can we have a name fro the baby plz......plzzzz😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
@Aash
@mona===me too was hooked by the precap caption yaar..........

kya anhone?????

Maan's accident dear ................... Don't kill me dear

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Happy valenties day  to all  my lovely crazies

Bur there was a bad news . Ye mujhe chappal maat phekna . There was a news that tomorrow Maan has face an accident and Dev will donate blood for Maan  o negative blood. Isitara CVS ek dhil se do shikar karega . Make up Gurmeet's absent and  Maan ke good book me Dev ka entry and Maybe KM . So get ready for the accident

Written precap dekha kya ............

Maan Geet ke jindagi me hogi ek anhoni.......................

mona where u got this news??????
Originally posted by dewdropred

happy valentines day ................every one .........

so maan saw dev the same night not next day like i thought .....oh..... so that minister came in the night & was shouting .......& maan dressed in grey that scene was also in the night while geet was sleeping πŸ˜•.......

maan wants to leave the hotel ....immediately or the next day morning ........... coz he's worried that Dev's shadow is also harmful for his geet .......as he saw how worried & scared she was after she said that she spotted dev ...... & he did not want geet to take unnecessary tensions coz of Dev & when she sees him .... so he even warns dev not to come in front of her .........

loved this dialogue - tumhari baatein sunke .........baby bhi paet main apni kaan bandh kartha hoga ...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

ok romance achi khasi hone wali thi ........ wo stupid😑😑😑😑😑 balloon 😑😑😑😑ki wajah se stop hogaya πŸ˜‘😑😑😑me so mad .......

geet getting a doubt that something is bothering maan ..........geet u r absolutely right ...........maan is worried for you .......

maan was tired & wanted to order food in the room ........oh no the phone not  working .........so geet goes down to order herself ...... as her hubby dear is tired .....& she did not want him to take the trouble .......all the trials of maan had gone down the drain ....

maan lying that he is tired ......... dekha maan jhooth bolne sae kya problem kadi hui .....issi liye jhooth nahin bolna ...........jhooth bole kawa kaate ........πŸ˜†

i agree hima..........

only one dialogue was worth listening tooo........

and geet teaching maan maaners!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ Hima 

Nice analysis dear .

Yes  Todays best part

loved this dialogue - tumhari baatein sunke .........baby bhi paet main apni kaan bandh kartha hoga ...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ aash  I don't say where I got the news varna Hima mjhe pitagi.....
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ aash  I don't say where I got the news varna Hima mjhe pitagi.....

are yaar phir mujhe pm kar de...
mai hima ko nahi bataungiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰