CrazyIncredibles-saddest Val ever!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@himz====

it was delibrately written yaar................

i thot u all will pounce coz i;ve written "MY maan"....but looks like u all have decided to accept the truth...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh no dear we did not accept that maan belongs to u ..........

maan tho sab ka hain ........bechara ..........patha nahin kiss kiss ke paas jayega aaj ......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

& if u c the post title is crazy incredibles ---- happy val day to my maan ...........

so it means maan belongs to all the crazy incredibles .............
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
@ aash itna sapna maat dekh........................Maan sabka hai .............Akela tera nahi ................
Originally posted by dewdropred

oh no dear we did not accept that maan belongs to u ..........

maan tho sab ka hain ........bechara ..........patha nahin kiss kiss ke paas jayega aaj ......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

& if u c the post title is crazy incredibles ---- happy val day to my maan ...........

so it means maan belongs to all the crazy incredibles .............

lambi line hai yaar..................

thake ga nahi lekin....

isi din ke liye to itne dole shole banaye hai!!!!
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ aash itna sapna maat dekh........................Maan sabka hai .............Akela tera nahi ................

sapne hi dekh rahi hu na mona.......😭😭

@hima 

Aur kya kare dear ......................... Sapna dekhna jaruri hai jeene ke liye . Maan ho gaya kissi aur ka ..............I am crying.................

@deeps=========

nope didnt watch till now....😭
hun what are u witing for.. go and watch it!!!!

@himz====

it was delibrately written yaar................

i thot u all will pounce coz i;ve written "MY maan"....but looks like u all have decided to accept the truth...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah thought too.. phir socha.. tu jhe baad mein nipat loongi!!!

aaj se tu hoga na.. crazy discussion mein!!

phir aaj V day hain.. sabko hak hai................. MAAN KO APNA KEHN KAAA😳

crazies.. saw this article:

THIS SHOWS THAT DEV CAN TURN NEGATIVE!!!!!!

Dev's role is quite challenging

Samir Sharma, who is famous for roles in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Jyoti and Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki, is back on STAR One's Geet ' Hui Sabse Parayi as Dev Khurana.

He has made his presence felt at Geet and Maan's honeymoon, where he plays the hotel owner. He has been surprising the couple by making their honeymoon all the more special. While Geet and Maan were initially unaware, Maan eventually discovered that the person was his brother Dev. Maan is skeptical, as he cannot figure out why Dev is back in their lives. Dev, however, has an agenda, which we will find out in subsequent episodes. Samir Sharma, who plays Dev, talks to us about why he decided to choose this show and what he's been up to.

What made you choose the role of Dev?
The character is a challenging one. Dev's character is strong, and has several shades to him. Right now, he's doing something positive.

You replaced Abhinav Shukla on the show. Were you apprehensive about how the audience would react to this?
Yes, I was initially apprehensive. However, actors replacing other actors for a particular character isn't new in television. I'm okay with the audience not reacting as yet, as it would be difficult for them to accept me as Dev.

Have you seen Abhinav portray Dev? How would you do things as Dev?
I haven't seen Abhinav play Dev, so it would be difficult for me to say anything about his acting. As for me, I'll do full justice to the character.

What do like about Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi?
It's a simple love story of Geet and her journey through life, which has made her emotionally strong. The treatment of the show is quite good. My favourite character would be Geet, and I think Drashti (Dhami) has done full justice in portraying Geet's character. I feel the success of the show is a much-talked-about topic among the audiences.

How is it working with Gurmeet Choudhary and Drashti Dhami?
Gurmeet is vey down-to-earth and very hard-working. I had two scenes with him, and we ended up interacting after the shoot. I haven't spoken to Drashti as yet, but she seems very professional.

Why has Dev come back again in the lives of Maan-Geet?
To create more drama in the lives of Geet and Maan.

Will Dev stay positive, as it seems right now, or change?
At this stage of time, I am a good guy, who is just thinking good for Maan and Geet, but anything can happen in the future. So, do watch the show.

Don't forget to watch Samir Sharma as Dev every Monday to Saturday in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Monday, February 14, 2011

http://starone.in/news/1343/dev%E2%80%99s--role-is-quite-challenging.aspx
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
πŸ˜‰

@hima 

Aur kya kare dear ......................... Sapna dekhna jaruri hai jeene ke liye . Maan ho gaya kissi aur ka ..............I am crying.................
koi gal nahi mona.......

tujhe kabhi kabhi de dungi!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by maneet1985

yeah thought too.. phir socha.. tu jhe baad mein nipat loongi!!!

aaj se tu hoga na.. crazy discussion mein!!

phir aaj V day hain.. sabko hak hai................. MAAN KO APNA KEHN KAAA😳

hehe.....

see u tonight honeyπŸ˜ƒ