Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

dewdropred thumbnail

aash ............ u forgot 2 mention geet ............. so happy valentines day to both maan & Geet .......DD & GC ..............

happy valentines day 
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY....

🀣ROFLROFLROFL
thank u for wishing me ROFLROFL
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey all crazies....❀️

@ all new crazies ❀️ : welcome to the world of crazy incredibles

@aash: luvd ur valentine spl stuff..❀️ β€οΈ i remembered the punishment which i gave to u....

analysis part:

oh god.. cvs if u just wanted to show the resort not shimla.. shud have booked some better resort.. and if u dont know.. just ask any of the crazy incredibles.. 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

cvs.. u not showing any shoppin or tourist destination.. fine.. but atleast in resort.. what monotonous room n restuarant.. cvs.. there can be many much in resorts..😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ ... u showed pool k.. but der r many more... like disco, lib, games room, table tennis, lawns, massage centres.. more n more.....😑 πŸ˜‘ . humein hi keh diiya hotha.. v have booked for maan n geet.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

how much money ll u be saving?????? der is a limit to stingyness also...u guys have crossed that limit....😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

earlier u showed so much romance... and now..hardly any romance.....😭 πŸ˜­

luvd annie...😊 . but too much of manav......again cvs made a mistake in that...😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
what abt pinky, adi, romeo, manisha and pandeyji.....😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
cvs if u wanna give us fillers.. ensure u show the luv tracks of these km staffs..😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ ...so it doesnt luks lik fillers.....πŸ˜†

for heaven sake listen to any of the above...... v ll be happy....😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
liked maan today.. esp wen he just said wht he wanted to.... to dev.. and dev as usual he bcame dumb..
luvd maan n geet maan moving fwd n geet backward.. and then balloon bursts......😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰ 

MY ANALYSIS!!!

Maan all worried about Geet !! poor man!!! yeh Dev aake poora Madhumaas kharab kar dega yeh aadmi.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜­

waise bhi hume itna sa to miltha hai maaneet romance.. woh bhi kharab karene keiye aaye dev sahab!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OH god phir se marjaanie!!!! woh bhi valentines day par.. hum CVs se naaraz hain!!!😳

actualluy i liked the scene where arjun tries annie's and manav's phone and was going aag babula!!!

would love maan going jealous like that!!! πŸ‘

maan and geet sweet romantic... was so cute!! the way geet tried to wake maan up!! poor maan.. ab ek aur secret!!!.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
trying his maximum to make geet not go out!!! and geet to geet hai... maan se panga.. ltha hain!!!πŸ˜‰

loved the sweet nok-jhok!!!!! everything goes straight to baby mamma ka baby ... papa ka baby!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

poor maan.. geet ke samne usji to chalthi hi nahi hai!!! maan ki bolthi band!!!
πŸ‘
kya kya bahana banayega.. sahab!! par apne biwi se panga nahi lene ka!!!!
πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
geet in that dress.. wasnt that too much for a just a outing!!!!... it was too much.. i really dont know the word.. such suits should be worn only on festivals and functions!!!!🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑

i didnt like that.... she could have worn something simple and nice like the one she wore when they came to shimla....πŸ˜•

maan dev confrontation!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

DEV is bolthi band...!! maan after a long time in such an anger and attitude..

geet is having the time of her life teasing maan!!! loved that scene!! maan.. acha bolo............................☒️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

and BALOON PHAT GAYI!!!!🀣

aaj kar babji bahut zooranka... jhatka deti rahthi ho!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

manav nee maan se classes lena shuru kar diya... ghoorne ka!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi my dear crazies.............

Happy Valentines' Day Loveliesβ€οΈπŸ€—

reserved

edited after epi

MAANEET ke meethe sapne😍 mein Dev jaise nightmare kyun..........akhir kyun?

Maan has seen Dev and now suspects Dev is the stalker........Well done MaanπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..............it's gud that Maan is suspecting Dev....is Dev actually the stalker or he is trying to protect MAANEET from the real stalker?............So Maan wants to check out frm the hotel but Geet still wants to be in shimla.............the positive thing now is Maan has seen Dev so now Maan will ensure Geet wud never see Dev and also Maan will now keep an eye on all moves of Dev...............

Maan doesn't tell Geet abt Dev................akhir Maan apni Geet aur baby ko jo baat takleef, pareshani aur dard de uss baat se hamesha unhe door rakega..............Maan apni heart Geet aur heartbeat Khushi ki zindagi mein meetas barkarar rakhne ke liye zahar ki ghoont bhi hasthe hasthe pee jaayega............kyunki apni Geet aur apni baby ki khushi, safety, unki zindagi ki meethas aur sapne se hi Maan ki zindagi se har zahar har dukh har mushkil door ho jaati hai😊😊😊..................

Maan unable to sleep bcuz he is worried how Geet wud react if she comes to know it was not her hallucination regardign Dev but reality...............Maan only wants to ensure sweet dreams for his Geet and their baby and for this he is even ready to hide them or shud i say protect them from nightmare-kind of reality-Dev the worst nightmare ever in his Geet's life...................

Maan then tries to fake sleeping in the morning bcuz he doesn't want his Geet to know he did not and cud not sleep last nite..............Geet apni Maan ko Good morning kehti hai par Maaa abhi bhi so raha hai...........i had thought just like Maan gives his wifey goodnight k*ss, Geet wud have given her hubby good morning k*ss..............forehead k*ss hi sahi but still it wud be cuteπŸ˜πŸ˜‰................u all agree with me crazies?!πŸ˜‰................aur phir baby ne bhi apne papa ko wish kiya aur phir papa ne baby ko wish kiya...................MAANEET aur baby ki Good morning ho gayi...............today v had so many Good mornings this can be taken as symbolic of new morning new sunshine new life filled with happiness, dreams, colours, hope and peace for MAANEET and their baby😊..........

Geet thinks Maan has mood swingsπŸ˜†.........first time i'm seeing papa also having mood swings............Geet bahut hi kamal ki hai uske dimaag aise ideas kaha se aathe hai?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............Mann ki bahana muje hotel acha nahi laga muje kaam hai mein bheemar hua par Geet ke saamne Sherni ke saamne kabhi nahi chalegiπŸ˜†

Par finally Maan ko haar manni hi padi akhir woh Sherni haiπŸ˜†.............MAANEET r going out but Geet has forgotten her kaajal but then finds it in her purse and Geet wud have seen Dev but Maan covers him............positive sign...............this is symbolic that Maan will always shield Geet from all the troubles, pain and worries caused by Dev in the future and also frm memories of her dreadful past😊...................

Maan-Dev confrontation-Maan asks Dev to stay away from Geet....Maan tells him ur intentions can never be good u always have an evil motive behind all ur actions, behaviour and deeds................akhir Maan Geet aur har muskil (Dev) ke beech mein himmat banke kada rahega😊...............even today Dev seemed positive but let's see whether good in him or evil in him will guide his life, his actions, his behaviour in the future..............

All that i have mentioned so far r the positive and good forces that would protect MAANEET and their baby frm the anhoni-the evil and negative force..................let's just hope for the best for our beloved MAANEET and baby....................i think there is a saying honi ko kaun taal saktha hai but there is no saying which says anhoni ko koi taal nahi saktha......................so frm this does it mean anhoni ko taala jaa saktha hai?......................let good an positive forces win over all bad evil and negative forces...............

MAANEET go out..........i wished they had showed MAANEET's outing..............they cud have showed us how MAANEET had fun............also Geet gets tired and she cannot walk anymore and then Maan carrying her in his arms and reaching the top point frm where they cud see whole of Shimla...........v cud have got such beautiful MAANEET moments there like them sharing hot hot coffee/chai bcuz it wud be so cold on the top..............so many such cute and romantic moments..............

MAANEET back from the outing............Geet apni hoshiyarpur express ki speed mein bathen karna shuru tho Maan baby bhi apne khan band kar raha hoga so cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........................Geet saying aapke papa hamesha bade bade aankhen dikhate haiπŸ˜†............. then Maan naughtyπŸ˜‰..............socha tha kam se kam ek toh romantic MAANEET scene aayega par nahi woh balloon bana MAANEET ki romance ka dushman aur isliye hum sab crazies ka dushman bhiπŸ˜†................

Finally Geet asks y is Maan acting in such a strange way.............Geet has a child in her her innocent kiddish behaviour which is so adorable but at the same time if the situation demands she can be the the strongest pillar of strength, hope, courage, care and love for her Maan😊😊😊..................

Geet going downstairs to order food..............do u all think Geet will see Dev?...........and the anhoni will be related to Dev?...............i hope no anhoni happens...........seriously MAANEET deserve to be truly happy and peaceful for sometime atleast.....................

AA-Manav

Arjun talking care of Anni and he is getting jealous seeing Anni on the phone with Manav for so long (this shows his concern and love for Anni which he is denying lying to himself and Anni also) and at the same time he tells Anni tumhe Manav ki pasand ka dress pehne lena chahiye (Arjun trying to show it makes no difference ti him if Anni is with Manav).........Manav is so right Arjun is a confused soul just like his sis NTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..................

Precap-

phir se AA-Manav

Arjun sees Manav seeing Anni..................

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Happy V Day.....
Today's episode was good. I found Geet-Maan scene (balloon) hilarious. Awesome expressions by DD. It seems Geet is understanding her hubby's mood swings. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ She got it that something is wrong. πŸ‘
What was Arjun suggesting to Annie?.........To wear Manav's choice......... kahin lene ke dene naa pad jaayein........... For me it was an indirect suggestion that she should move on & choose Manav. If she does that he'l be in a very bad situation. He's already getting J of M.
What is that hadasa in Maan-geet's life??? It's a bad indication. I think the rumors of Maan's accident are correct.....😑 But it's bad. 😑 Why can't Geet have a peaceful life??? At least she should not go to Dev for begging to save Maan.......... She herself is very much responsible & now capable afterall she is Mrs. Khurana.
Edited by misty85 - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@deeps=========

nope didnt watch till now....😭
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@himz====

it was delibrately written yaar................

i thot u all will pounce coz i;ve written "MY maan"....but looks like u all have decided to accept the truth...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†