r_ahmed_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Telly couples V-day plans

Lisa Antao, TNN, Feb 14, 2011, 12.00am IST

Tags:Mahi Vij|Kinshuk Mahajan|Jay Bhanushali|Divya Gupta

?FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=Kritika Kamra"

Kritika Kamra & Karan Kundra

Our telly industry is notorious for its ruthless work schedules and actors work for even a good 16 hours a day.

This barely leaves any time for the poor souls to get a proper sleep, let alone spending time with their loved ones. So how do our small-screen actors manage to make time for their partners? And more importantly, how are they planning to celebrate Valentine's Day, BT asked some of them...

Jay Bhanushali & Mahi Vij
"This is going to our second Valentine's Day together," says Jay. "I still haven't really decided what to do, as Mahi is extremely busy with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Laagi Tujhse Lagan. It's going to be hectic as we both are working that day. I will try to arrange a candle-light dinner for Mahi. But somehow if we are lucky and manage to find some time for ourselves, then we will celebrate the day in Lonavala," he says.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Telly-couples-V-day-plans/articleshow/7487583.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
t4s..
i remember an article abt thm celebrating valentines day 2geva last yr n they wer denyin it sayin they hardly knw each other, n this yr he's admitted its their 2nd valentines day 2geva...lol...
left_forever thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

Fine Jay, u guys celebrate aaramse...Today let Mishal as Dutta and Mahi as Naku (๐Ÿ˜‰) celebrate V-Day with a hug and kiss๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago