Propose to Arhaan here - Official Page

Posted: 13 years ago

The number 1 Arhaan fan ArhainArhaan has come up with a competition.

She has set the rules and the judges will be Carisma, SacheeSeyna and Tanthya

All enteries participation will be done in this thread. But if you wanna just chit chat - Please do not do it in here as it makes the judging difficult.
Please have the chit chatting in the original thread

So here are the rules

PROPOSE ARHAAN IN NAH MORE DEN 5 LINEES N D BESHHTT PROPOSAL WILL B DECLARED ARHAANZ VALENTINE FOR WHOLE OF TIS YEAR..

contestants:U ALL CAN ATTACK BUH KEEP IT IN MIND IT HAS TO B A 1 LINE PROPOSAL N IT SHUDNT B COPIED FRM NEWHERE DIL SE LIKHNA CUX DIL SE LIKHA HUA IS ALWAYS D BESHT
DEADLINE:20TH FEB 12 AM TAK😳

Please follow the rules as gospel
The winner will also get a VM by me dedicated to them and Arhaan.
So best of luck to all the contestants

So who wants to take this gorgeous hunk to Macau ?

reserveddd,,,,,,,,,❤️❤️

Arhaan u r the best 👍🏼HAPPY VALENTINE DAY

I like ur nature ur personality nd innocence😛
U r the best husband ever never had i seen and hope u will be the best husband in ur real life too❤️
U r so attracted and caring and the most shy person i like ur smile😊
I and my real life PARTNER love u and proud of to be ur fan👏

Edited by piyarapiyari - 13 years ago
😉 Edited by CID_HD - 13 years ago

even though i dont believe in days like valentines day, i still want to participate coz this day is meant to be the day of LOVE, so i just want to participate by saying sum special lines which sum1 wants to tell his/her partner when he starts loving sum1....so here is my entry:

1.Today I hav to tell you the most beautifull truth of my life.
2. Wenever I see your smiling face, my eyes get filled with tears because i cant handle the hapiness i get seeing you.
3. Wenever your sad, i cant think of anything and I just want to hug you and remove all your sorrows.
4. I cant believe that im saying this to sum1, but you're the one who makes my heart special coz you stay right in there.
5. WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?

well this is what happens to me wenever i see my LOVELY partner, so this is what i would like to tell him wen expressing my love for him at this day for the 1st time, but as this competition is made for ARHAAN, this proposal is dedicated to arhaan lol
Pehli baar apko(Arhaan) TV mein dekha toh
meri nazar sidhi apke nashili nazar mein gaye
aisi kya khaas baat hain apke ankhon mein
haaye mein toh apki pagal si deewani hogaye
isiliye kya aap mere Valentine banenge?😊
MY PROPOSAL LINES FOR ARHAAN:                      1) Since d day I hav seen u, the world around me appears to b more colourful, beautiful and brighter.....                  2) Since then, I jst wanna c u, jst wanna hear u, jst wanna talk abt u and jst wanna feel u.......                             3) Nothing fears me more than d fear of loosing u, u complete ma world.....                      4) Today I wanna tell u that I LUV U with every beat of ma heart, with every breath I take and I promise to do so till eternity.....                  5) So ma love - will u b ma valentine.....                      Edited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago
🤣tumharay jijaji ko toh propose kiya nahin beta ab kaa arhaan ko propose karain 2 saal pehlay aaya hota to kar detay
Originally posted by telstra

🤣tumharay jijaji ko toh propose kiya nahin beta ab kaa arhaan ko propose karain 2 saal pehlay aaya hota to kar detay
koi bat nahi
ab kar loo
waise bhi AB ke pass time nahi hay
date will be res forever😆
Originally posted by Mitaly..

koi bat nahi
ab kar loo
waise bhi AB ke pass time nahi hay
date will be res forever😆
😳ab kafi dair hogai yaara ab kahan now if i do he will think something wrong with me