ViSu & ViVa on the floor - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dangelz

Nitzyyyyy! 🤗

I just finished watching the Valentines special, and I completely agree with what you have said about ViSu and ViVa's performances!

Vivian and Sukirti may not be the best dancers, but out of the two...I think Vivian has the better flow in his dance moves. Sukirti looked stunning in her curls, but I feel she's stiff and lacks grace when it comes to her dancing. Like you said, their adorable pairing is enough to capture our hearts...so their dancing automatically becomes enjoyable due to their solid chemistry =) I'm glad Vivian's costume was more youthful and casual than his usual black attire he sports as Abhay.

At first when I heard Vishal and Vahhbiz was going to perform together...the thought itself seemed awkward. Then after I saw their performance, I honestly thought they looked nice together =) I just totally forgot their Kabir and Pancchi image, and just saw Vishal-Vahhbiz. Vishal is definitely a charmer; and it seems as if setting a romantic mood comes very naturally to him.

Nikkammeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!🤗

Kahaan hai tu? 🥺.....where are you and how are you, babelicious? 😳.....you are right. Sukirti doesn't have the ease or grace of a dancer and even Vivian doesn't love the dancing shoes much , either. Yet , their chemistry and cuteness outweughs the flaws. Vishal-Vahbiz were so happy and all romantic in that dance. I loved them as well. 👏

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Nikkammeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!🤗

Kahaan hai tu? 🥺.....where are you and how are you, babelicious? 😳.....you are right. Sukirti doesn't have the ease or grace of a dancer and even Vivian doesn't love the dancing shoes much , either. Yet , their chemistry and cuteness outweughs the flaws. Vishal-Vahbiz were so happy and all romantic in that dance. I loved them as well. 👏

LOL!  Main toh hamesha yahaan forum mein bhoot banke ghoomti rehti hoon. 😆 

Most of the time I feel too lazy to reply or post, so I've just become a silent reader/observer now. I always try my best to stalk down your posts and read them, because thats how much I enjoy your writing =) I'm doing good, how are you babes? Embarrassed

Sukirti just doesn't seem comfortable when she dances...and Vivian, I feel he has somewhat of an ease with dance but not completely. Don't know why but when ViSu dance together, I feel as if Vivian's the one who's leading her. I've noticed that during their 'Kuch Khaas' dance too.

Can't believe I enjoyed Vishal-Vahhbiz's performance alot! Must have been the romantic song choices, and how comfortable they looked with each other =)

Vishal and Vahbiz were amazing
they danced so well together and a good song choice for them as well
ecspecially teri ore

Visu on the other hand were extremely cute as expected
main agar kahoon song was beautiful
Edited by perfectdreams - 13 years ago
Panchi and Kabir dance was so so so so good- they look perfect together and Panchi looked really beautiful. I never expected their dance to be that great but i really was amazed ecsepcially when they were on the swing with the song tera hone laga hoon-they looked so cute

i agree...

visu r nt gud dancers..

bt deir chemistry clicks a lot..

n m pretty unhappy wid d show organisers for showin sooo less of dem..n more of d supportin actors..dt s kabir n panchi..ws rly disappointed wid dat..!

no offnce!