Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SMILE THAT EVERLASTING SMILE ..!!!!!!..edited read

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
yohoooooo..teh first event was ABHIYA..Suku & Vivu.....OH MY GOD..!! I was totally out o fthis world..and smiling from one end to the other end of my face..blushing..feel butterflies..for Vivu & suku as I know they would be having it ..for performing on stage..awwwwwww.....
And I loved teh concept that both are sleeping & dreaming..Aww..First Suku with yeh ishq hai..was sooooooo cute & sweet..no one need to look at her dancing as she will never allow anyone move away from her sunshine innocent face..yaar..!! and then comes our heart throb Vivu..GOD..he was looking total STUNNING in that colour filled costume..it looked like starone wanted to fullfill our wish to see him in COLOURS..!! Adn his performance was teh CUTTEST EVER EVER EVER...you can see the innosence in his eyes & face..GOD...he is one of a kind yaar..he can murder & still not get punished..ITS THAT KIND OF MAGNETIC CHARM HE HAS,...!! AND then comes the awesome song ..TUMKO PAYA HAI TOH JAISE KHOYA HOON..and our love birds.,,,,still dreaming smiling in their respective cots..awwwwww..and the lighting effect was TOTALLY AWESOME..and teh performance was simply MIND BLOWING..yaar..I was totally lost in their expressions..!! MY god THESE TWO ARE SIMPLY..THE BEST..nothing else..!!

BUT THE BEST WAS KEPT FOR THE LAST PART OF ACT...when both go to the end..and dream into each others eys..holding each other passionately..and puff..both are out of their sleep & both have that dancing doll in hands..and both are SMILING...AT IT..like love STUCK SWEETHEARTS..Yaarrrr..and that SMILE WHAT SUKU & VIVU GAVE ...to die for,,,,

IT WAS A EVERLASTING SMILE..!! forever..and I am dumb stuck..!!
The last dance was  to die for because of the cuteness ..the sweetness & the charming presence of Vivu & Suku..!!..The way Vivu was holding suku on his shoulders like a cute baby & all adoring looks & smiles at her..was JUST  to die for moment..!! I am ...Hypnotised..with ABHIYA SPELL OF MAGIC..!!

All I can say is...

Main agar kahoon tum dono sa hasin..iss qayanat mein koi bhi nahin..taareef yeh bhi toh sach hai kuch bhi nahin..!!! Tum dono ko paya hai  toh kho gayi hoon..!!!😍

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Dont ever miss the smile..!! it is to die for..!!
-veena.shona- thumbnail
Acc to me, after Karan Wahi n Vishal Gandhi, Vivian has d best smile ☺️
Veena
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey cute post once agn!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
yea they were extremely cuteeeeeeee........awwwwww😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
@veena-rocks..with due respect for me it is Vivian..all the way ..!! sorry I am totally obsessed with him..!!πŸ˜‰
@nikita..Love ya..seems like we both are in the same boat..!!😍
n yeaaaaaaa his smile.........😍😳
@total-romantic.....sorry donno ur name......yea all abhiyanz r on d same boatπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I am HEMA😊

oh hi:)
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post hon. Agreed. ViSu and their smiles are tooo adorable. Esp Viv' smile was toooo cute! Still giggling thinking about it. 😳😳
And and no actor looks so cute when sleeping as much as ViSu do! I mean they are at their cutest while sleeping lol. Our Cutie pies. 😳
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
their performance was rocking..100/100