Dil Se Diya Vachan

High time she told Prem

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what are the CV's waiting for? they have gained TRP's with great difficulty and now they decide they want to drag this track for dear life!!!! What happened to strong Nandini who was pushing rapists of cliffs? Seriously she needs to tell prem NOW!!! and why is pallavi being so ridiculous? and what happened to the mother that supports her bahu we barely see Dr. kalyani anymore where was she when Nandini can to the house to beg for help?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes in some manner i agree with u nadini n her sas is rarely seen in the show initially the show was promoted that there is more love between sas n bahu but now there is only prem who supports his wife 
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think you are watching episodes at least a week late...........if you were current with episodes, you would not ask this question now at this interesting point in the story.........pls catch up soon!  😊
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok I saw that he's gonna die
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think what the writers are trying to do is show a good saas-bahu relationship in a different way. I mean, it's not as obvious as it used to be anymore... their relationship is now a silent-strong type. Dr. Kalyani's memory is kind of supporting Nandini.

i've read somewhere that the show's all about raising social awareness in india. this is what the ideal husband's supposed to do, be with  his wife and support her no matter what. i think Nandini's situation is pretty realistic, because i know i''d eventually almost give up if i had to fight the world alone.

idk, it's just my point of view. i think things through to the point where it's no use doing anything anymore ðŸ˜›

but, yes, i agree, the trping can be better and all, but i'm hoping it's just a small creative hiatus. instead of becoming a dulll show.
Edited by veera25 - 13 years ago