Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ahh those dimplesssss😳 Abhay looking so classy while SID SO DOES NOT🤣 Only if their gf's were their to make the picture perfect😉 For some reason this look reminds me of Arjun from movie Aisha..man how can he look so classy?? Love it!!!

Abhay more like giving a lecture to sid, even if his girlfriend refused to work with him in such early stage lol
Zareena what are you talking about?

Sid looks smashing here....he looks the epitome of a guy with a massive inheritance and a hot girlfriend😛😆
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Zareena what are you talking about?

Sid looks smashing here....he looks the epitome of a guy with a massive inheritance and a hot girlfriend😛😆

don't tell me you're a sid fan along eraser lol i don't like his funky hair look..looks so immature. abhay looks the besht😉
I don't like him as boyfriend material but I love seeing him at these events...he looks so out of place😆
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

I don't like him as boyfriend material but I love seeing him at these events...he looks so out of place😆

confused ......

I don't want Deepika to be dating him, he doesn't look like a good boyfriend to me even if he's massively rich

But I also love seeing his pics because he looks so funny all the time. He tries to mingle with the film fraternity and always has these constipated expressions on his face