guru remains me actor surya - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by volojuswathi

EXACTLY EVEN I AGREE JYOTHIKA AND SURYA R LIKE MADE FOR EACH OTHER AND GURU AND DEBI ARE ALSO VERY CUTE AND ARISTOCRATICS COUPLES

Say what? How exactly are GC and DB an aristocratic couple?

Aristocratic: A class of people generally considered superior to others.

IMO Surya-Jyothika are a cuter couple but anyways, comparison topics aren't allowed on IF.
Originally posted by mrk_1

wow nice comparison yaar...u from chennai?

or from Andhra.......Anyway yes even surya is very good  pati n is GC (I mean going to be..)

Originally posted by deva1007

guru seems to be more like surya. guru has mentioned he is an introvert. surya is also a shy type of a guy( i have met him). guru doesn"t smoke or drink and seems to be a pucka gentleman like surya. i feel both guru and debina will be made foreach other like surya and jo.

oh u hve met him!!! cool i have seen him when i was in chennai once!!!

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

true yaar...

i love the couple surya-jo!!!

the best!!
I will remind u about  of one more similarity between Suriya and GC.GC's eyes are also expressive like suriya's😛.Isn't it?

Originally posted by deva1007

guru seems to be more like surya. guru has mentioned he is an introvert. surya is also a shy type of a guy( i have met him). guru doesn"t smoke or drink and seems to be a pucka gentleman like surya. i feel both guru and debina will be made foreach other like surya and jo.

hey i too feel the same when recently i seen a scene from the movie kaka kaka ðŸ˜‰guru resembles surya a lot ðŸ˜ƒ

exactly like surya-jo.....bt guru s shy like surya i accept that.
exactly.. surya s my favourite actor....i can find lot of similarities betw them....both  r really nice human beings...true to their luv...nd most of all they express a lot with their eyes...i just adore them 4 their "love" to their better half...