•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
[Members only]
Written update
Feb 12
The episode starts with Alka and Chander in the lock-up.
Alka asks Chander that I have lost my hope in this system and the people here.I have dragged you in this this matter. It is coz of me that you are here.Chander stops Alka by saying that you never dragged me ,i came myself.You never compelled me to join.Alka says ,what willl happen now?
On saying this, Chander replies,I will be out of the jail soon, and we will fight again with new ideas.
But Alka says, I don't want to continue further, I want to go back to America.Chander stops Alka again, says,you will go but after winning the case.

The scene now goes to Tiwari house ,where NNT tries to convince Nandini to stop Abhishek from appointing the lawyer from opposition.But , suddenly NNT's phone rings and they ask him for a conference in his home.
Savitri talks with nandini and apologises for initially refusing her rista for Abhishek.Nandini stops her by saying that may be I am the one who was really to come in this home.Savitri says,you were the best for this house and also the best for Abhishek.

The scene now changes to Abhishek , where he is talking with the lawyer Mr. Gupta.Mr. Gupta asks Abhishek that he is ready to take his case if
1. Abhishek won't retreat
2. He willl go against of his father if he needs to.
Abhishek agrees but half- heartedly considering going against of his dad.

In the home conference , the party members threaten Mr. Tiwari that they may not give Abhishek election tickets if the decision doesn't comes in there favour.NNt says, sarpanch and his men were already the identified convicts of this case. So, Abhishek has not dragged them into this case. This convinces some of them and they leave.

NNt promises savitri that he is going to teach a lesson to sarpanch and his men, if they are threatening to not to give tickets to Abhishek.Meanwhile, Alka comes back home and NNT promises her that if Sarpanch is wrong, then your Dad is going against him.He supported him coz he didn't knew the reality.

Abhishek goes to jail and pledges Chander for his signature on some papers to fight he case. Chander denies by saying , it is going to put you in more danger.
Then NNT comes there and promises both chander and Abhishek that case will be in their favour.

Precap:Chander is freed from jail and comes home. Alka runs and hugs him.Everyone looks at them strangely.

This is the  first time, I am writing updates. Forgive me for mistakes
Edited by ozzy88 - 13 years ago

👏 ozzy!  So I was just about to post when I saw you beat me to it:)

Loved the scenes with NNT and party workers...NNT's confidence is too cool and how he turned the tables on SP and his gang.  Also when he tells mom that - a father and politician have decided that Abhi well get his ticket....superb acting!
Thanks for update ozzy88 😊
thanks a lot sumita.....😳 really love the precap for monday..... chalka hug....😍
Thanks for lovely update.😊
Thanks for the update, Sumita..
m super excited about precap!