Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

karanika interview zindagilive IBN7(LINK ADDED)

peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 Liked the way Kritz expressed her  relationship with Karan! Though its all fun now I think u can take it seriously! Though not SRK  he really loves u vry much which is evident from his expressions! Oh he is the Best!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
It was truly a very beautiful epi...i was waitin for em since the start of the show...thot i had missed their part....luckily i didnt....firstly they were truly looking lovely....karan was looking extra handsome....and well as mukti said unki ladai mein bhi yahi feel hota hai k haye kitna pyaar karte hai ik dusre se....when the interviewer asked kritz the moment when she fell in love the expression of karan was just too gud and kritikas acting of karan was hilarious....their part was the best one...completely hatke from the other jodis....where everyone was so lovey dovey they were themselves as always and maintained their charm....aww karan finally proposed it was adorable i was hoping for the i'll replace the teddy in ur life line but wat he said was even better....loved the epi.....they had me in splits....goanna watch it again at night.....how many ever times u watch em it never gets boring.....

loving the valentines week....it gave us so many interviews,pics,articles....if this is what we get in return for valentines weak i want every week to be valentines week....😆😳
arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you loooaadddzzzzzzzzz for sharing 😍
i hope the links come soon
madhurya_ch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
links please  😍
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow olly thanx for telling
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...Thnaks alot for sharing!!! :)
Please can he have the links!! PLEASE!! 😆 hum abroad fans tadapthe hain dekhne ke liyeee!!!!
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@nilo and all sorry guys but i cudnt find the links...will search for it and try to uopload the link if i find them..sorry!
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Olly-

@nilo and all sorry guys but i cudnt find the links...will search for it and try to uopload the link if i find them..sorry!

Awww🤗 Thanks anyways for looking for them!!
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww...i hope some one soon upload da video
Inaya_Khan thumbnail
Thanks !! I've been searching for it too but not finding anythin :( :(

Hope some1 upload it soooon !!! :D