Salman Khan trying to kiss Karishma Kapoor - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
One of the best couples that had a strong friendship offscreen Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
ha ha..dat was a cute video san☺️
Originally posted by: coolfire

Oh wow! I can never get over this little capture, I keep watching it again and again!

Salman is such an "instinct" guy. I wonder why his instincts, the same ones that drove him to kiss her while filming, didn't tell him to date Karishma back then. I guess their friendship had already gone beyond the "maybe they could date" phase, because they were friends since "Nishchay" days. But still their adoration, admiration and respect for each other is apparent. 

I miss this on-screen pair A LOT!  They make the best looking couple. He wants to bring you out of retirement! ...  Lolo, come back and do just one movie with Sallu!  Both for his and our sakes!

totally agree with you! sumtimes its hard to think of dating ur friend, because that phase is gone, and u have been friends since ages! and plus he was stuck with Aish then! wish the stupid Aish and Abhi did not come in their lives, wish lolo did not marry early, maybe sumthing could have happened, Sallu did have feelings for lolo on sum level!

Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It looked more like a dance step. Salman and Karishma did make a great pair and gave some hits too. Judwa was their big hit together.
Originally posted by: realitybites

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It looked more like a dance step. Salman and Karishma did make a great pair and gave some hits too. Judwa was their big hit together.

watch the song properly, there was no sequence of salman coming close to kiss Karisma, watch this video carefully, he is at the verge of kissing her when she moves away!
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nkapoor

watch the song properly, there was no sequence of salman coming close to kiss Karisma, watch this video carefully, he is at the verge of kissing her when she moves away!

Yes I saw that. What I meant was it was part of the choreographer's step and not a scene for passionate kissπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. To me it looked funny.
Originally posted by: realitybites

Yes I saw that. What I meant was it was part of the choreographer's step and not a scene for passionate kissπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. To me it looked funny.

yeh thats the thing, Salman's kiss was not part of it! that is why the director shouted out cut