Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tzahra

Yup i have seen this video before it find it really cute they both are no doubt great and amazing friends surely not that Karishma is coming back hopefully she will do a movie with Salman

There was one Salman performance it was very long one i saw both sister cheering for Salman they look really cute

@Nkappor: gosh that article n sig are are so damn cute

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YdIwEjzqkE[/YOUTUBE]

thankyou! lol btw this is not an article, these are quotes that I gathered from various places lolEdited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
Apparently Salman Khan has remarked in print that he wants to work with a hassle-free heroine in Dus. Director Mukul Anand agreed and so Karisma was out. Lolo doesn't believe that her friend Salman could have uttered such drivel. "Why, I'm even going on shows with him!" she retorts. "Surely that wouldn't be happening if there was even the slightest tension between us. I've known Salman even before I joined films. I believe my friend more than I believe yellow journalism."

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awww salman-lolo are the cutest! all these videos and pics are great! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

awww salman-lolo are the cutest! all these videos and pics are great! ๐Ÿ˜Š

thankyou!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really miss this jodi a lot. i used to be crazy about lolo&saif a lot  but after watching lolo&salamn movies, i really liked them a lot!  they were the most cutest jodi i've seen in bollywood, they seriously NEED to work a movie together ;(  till now salman looks good with lolo  the mostly than his other co-stars! ;) Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*Mehwish*~

i really miss this jodi a lot. i used to be crazy about lolo&saif a lot  but after watching lolo&salamn movies, i really liked them a lot!  they were the most cutest jodi i've seen in bollywood, they seriously NEED to work a movie together ;(  till now salman looks good with lolo  the mostly than his other co-stars! ;)

hahah u by accident typed saif, which is quite funny lol! I agree till date Salman has looked the best with Lolo! I think Srk-kajol are quite over-rated! his chemistry with lolo is just soo alive! in Biwi no.1 they looked like real husband and wife! I also feel lolo would have been the perfect life partner for sallu, and I also feel that on sum level sallu did have feelings for lolo! because in this video, when he moves away there is no smile or cheekiness!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Too cute, I miss their on screen pairing. Wish they could do another film together
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg, I saw this before ! And I love this! I really want them to work in a movie together again!
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow! I can never get over this little capture, I keep watching it again and again!

Salman is such an "instinct" guy. I wonder why his instincts, the same ones that drove him to kiss her while filming, didn't tell him to date Karishma back then. I guess their friendship had already gone beyond the "maybe they could date" phase, because they were friends since "Nishchay" days. But still their adoration, admiration and respect for each other is apparent. 

I miss this on-screen pair A LOT!  They make the best looking couple. He wants to bring you out of retirement! ...  Lolo, come back and do just one movie with Sallu!  Both for his and our sakes!