IS KESAR AN ENIGMA TO TAKURS?

Posted: 13 years ago

When the Takurs were introduced on the show a year ago this "Unpud, Gawar, Jahill" family (labeled as such by the educated Saxes) were admired by many for their inherent skill of "thinking on their feet".  Today the family has morphed so much (could it be bec' of the presence of a Sax amongst them) it's hard to believe they are the same people.

SS and Krishna were confident in their stances and POVs earlier on, but today are second guessing themselves. SS has been involved in a few foiled attempts to kill both his bahus. He is flip flopping based on the presence or absence of a "potha" that he so desires at the moment.  He has gone from a confident man to an old geyzer who is unsure of his family's future.

Takurain is the resident taunting machine at the Takurs. She now adds GD to her list of people to taunt but as luck would have it she gets more than she gives these days.  Krishna gets his random dose of taunts and putdowns from his mother but she relies on Prats to be her staple diet to get her satisfaction after her dishing out her dose of taunts.

Takurain is always on KN's corner, for he often reminds her of her own wit and intelligence on many levels. Both mother and KN are vile and crafty in their thinking.

KN unlike his bauji was not gifted with thinking skills. Whatever few ideas he presented to his family with pride were smacked down and classified under "bayil buddhi".

Kesar, the resident doormat bahu since the day she came to the Niwas is now suddenly standing up and speaking out?  Kesar has many secrets stashed away. She knows about RED's attempts to burn and electrocute Prats. She shared them with GD. None of the Takurs know KN forced himself on her that has her preggies now.  She is privy to a whole lot of "gair kanooni" stuff done by Takurs over the years. She has sent the same man she bailed out of jail for killing her baby back to jail for attempting to kill her. Such a drastic change in somehow who lived in the Niwas like a church mouse should be ringing the five alarm bells in their minds right now.

Yet SS who is a sharp thinker hasn't figured out there could be more to why Kesar would be so daring to take them on now? Does he not suspect there could be be something other than just the attempt to put her six feet under?

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Mera,😊

Lovely!πŸ‘ I so agree the krishna and SS we see now, even Thakurain, have all been changed from how they were in the begining. I think you are right in saying it is the influence of the "Sax' in their midst. For example, Thakurain was very much in fear of her husband, always doing her deeds underhandedly...but slowly we saw her changing, talking back to SS, influencing him and even now leading on with her own ideas at times. This is because she has seen how P influences Krishna, so she learnt it there.

As for Kesar, I would love to think she holds all the power in her hand. In fact I really hope she tells some stuff but I think she will remain vulnerable and biddable. Whatever she does now, will soon go and she will be back to how she was before. SS has shown he has no compunction about killing her, if she lets slip she knows what they planned for P then sooner or later (when it is convenient) she will be killed or in danger....

Thanks for that, it was really nice reading it, almost a recap.

Dreamy
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Mera,😊

Lovely!πŸ‘ I so agree the krishna and SS we see now, even Thakurain, have all been changed from how they were in the begining. I think you are right in saying it is the influence of the "Sax' in their midst. For example, Thakurain was very much in fear of her husband, always doing her deeds underhandedly...but slowly we saw her changing, talking back to SS, influencing him and even now leading on with her own ideas at times. This is because she has seen how P influences Krishna, so she learnt it there.

As for Kesar, I would love to think she holds all the power in her hand. In fact I really hope she tells some stuff but I think she will remain vulnerable and biddable. Whatever she does now, will soon go and she will be back to how she was before. SS has shown he has no compunction about killing her, if she lets slip she knows what they planned for P then sooner or later (when it is convenient) she will be killed or in danger....

Thanks for that, it was really nice reading it, almost a recap.

Dreamy

Hey Dreamy

This is my first post in two weeks.  I just read LUD and zip through show, sad it's come to this after just a year.  Granted characters evolve but not lose their core the way SS and Krishna have. All this to glorify a heroine who is as flawed as they come.  Will there be a day they show her admit to her mistake and say "I too have a lot to learn about life and am now learning it" or just keep her giving baashans and speeches till the listeners go blue in the face?πŸ€”

I couldnt' help wonder why SS's chaalaki mind didn't figure out there must be more to Kesar's stance.  He should be concerned at the sudden change in Kesar. She is a huge ?????? to them at the moment and being in such a situation should concern the Takurs.  Any average person would question........."what the heck is this lady up to now?" But blinded by the need for potha he is slipping. 

SS has become very wishy washy. One minute he said he won't feed Baba without a paycheck and now he says he will always feed his Baba as long as he is around. GD gave it to him and SDS "you don't even like her and all you want is the child", neither one had a response for it was the truth. Funny how SS moved away when GD bellowed "Sajjan, talk to me with respect." She stole Takurain's lines and said "I am ashamed I gave birth to you" much the way her bahu said it to Krishna a few times. GD is flinging all their talk back at them this time around.

GD is now the Takur I look forward to watching. She doesn't mince her words and gives it to her bahu straight up.πŸ‘πŸΌ Something Takurain has had long time coming. πŸ˜‰
MERARAI

Hi Mera
welcome back
I miised youπŸ˜ƒ
nice post⭐️⭐️
Btw i also liked vote signπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Now that GD is speaking why has she gone quiet on the secret of knowing about Prats murder attempts...She has something over SS and she should use it to secure Kesar's freedom and bring some changes to the Niwas...

Nice post Mera.........πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by starlight123

Now that GD is speaking why has she gone quiet on the secret of knowing about Prats murder attempts...She has something over SS and she should use it to secure Kesar's freedom and bring some changes to the Niwas...

Nice post Mera.........πŸ˜ƒ

β­οΈπŸ€—

Thank you. I am now a special correspondent for MKAP forum πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.   The story tracks are spinning in place or have gone tel lene for most part and with it went my inspiration to write daily postsπŸ€”.

Remember the time when GD grabbed SS by the beard and rung her bell? One secret that SS spilled at that time was that 17 years ago he killed someone to get his hands on his baloo business.  I wonder if SS had a hand in his big brother killing his wife, before the days of Takurain who was surprised to hear it at the time from him while they discussed plans to finish Prats.

GD's past is raising my curiosity and would love to see what stories she has to spill.

Hey Mera!πŸ€—

Analysing the steady decline of our fave characters gives me a headache nowadays so kudos to you for doing so!

I will just give my usual tired response because I can no longer treat these characters with the real feeling I once had - they have merely become the puppets of preoccupied, nonchalant and to put it mildly absent minded CVs who dont care about their central characters like we do...

these wonderful beautiful actors and characters are at the mercy of the cvs....

Having said that it is amusing to watch SSs chagrin at being beloowed at for a change by the real matriarch...

will write more later....
True Baba Thakur and the senior Thakur are definately lacking confidence these days. Krishna now stands back when throwing his cheeky comments in the fear of being smacked - who once stood broad and challenging.

Kesars trip down under has really made her strong, seeing the other side of the world has educated her.
She is one person who is full of intelligence but shows it rarely, Her thinking is very rational - and she is seeing people for they really are. especially the killer daggers she threw at Adharsh. Interesting to see how and where this character will lead. Pitty only I would like to have seen Kalpana doing this part of the role - at least for a while.
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Hey Mera!πŸ€—

Analysing the steady decline of our fave characters gives me a headache nowadays so kudos to you for doing so!

I will just give my usual tired response because I can no longer treat these characters with the real feeling I once had - they have merely become the puppets of preoccupied, nonchalant and to put it mildly absent minded CVs who dont care about their central characters like we do...

these wonderful beautiful actors and characters are at the mercy of the cvs....

Having said that it is amusing to watch SSs chagrin at being beloowed at for a change by the real matriarch...

will write more later....

MMGπŸ€—

LUD is water cooler time in my book. We have a few laughs with friends.  I gave up writing daily posts for  one reason.............. I don't recognize these characters any moreπŸ€”.

Of all of them GD is emerging with a new voice so there is a level of curiosity about the gruff voice that turns all melodious in a heartbeat when she goes into bhajan mode only to return to "SAJJAN" and has the old man cowering in fear like an ten year old. πŸ˜† Watching the tables turned on Takurain by GD gives us a moment or two to chuckle aboutπŸ˜ƒ. SS and Krishna have turned into puppets of their former selves.  Interestingly they are the two most talented cast members whose characters had viewers glued to the show and now they have been given a royal trashing. Too bad!

They moved Twit to the front lines and that will forever be seen as the day MKAP went down the shute.  Whomever came up with that idea and track needs to reflect.  Will they recover to reach the days of their former glory, time will tell.  πŸ˜•
Thank you mera!!!
so happy to read your post in a dead forumπŸ₯Ί dam you Cvs.

Who let the Pitbull outπŸ˜’

Since Katra Naresh babu Shakti Singh, is out of his pen...will twit peek  get more limelight. on friday epi Komal, told her a girl belongs at her in laws home after marriage, does it mean CVs, will send this girl back to the NIWAS even they know her track has sunk the show like quicksand.