Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

have a feeling abt the rufians!!

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I felt after seeing those rufians tht maybe they'll harm Geet or the reason behind her MC. When they threatened Maan at the end and when tht guy brought his elder bro i felt a sickening feeling tht they might get back at Maan and the way will be Geet🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
YEah.... even I think so.. ðŸ˜•.. damn, maybe they'll have maan arrested or something... the minister did look menacing and giving him so much footage defo means the case wont be let easily.. 

😕really concerned for Maan and Geet... also not sure if Dev wil be able to help.
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chalo kuch to asa hoga k story khana pena or sonjyu say proceed hogee   Edited by Arsheela - 13 years ago
Nandita5 thumbnail
Thank God if something exiting happens in future episodes. At least it will make the show more exiting...I also think this track maybe paving the way for Geet's MC...since I read somewhere that DD is dead against sporting a baby-bump only a MC can solve this prob...and all this extra luv-shuv towards the baby also can be a prelude to a MC.....lets wait and watch...Don't mind anything so long as the show gets interesting again.
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yaaaa...i have a bad feeling abt it 
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

I felt after seeing those rufians tht maybe they'll harm Geet or the reason behind her MC. When they threatened Maan at the end and when tht guy brought his elder bro i felt a sickening feeling tht they might get back at Maan and the way will be Geet🤢

No my dear, I think the reason for this was to pave the way to show the Maan - Dev confrontation......I don't think anything else will happen with this track
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

No my dear, I think the reason for this was to pave the way to show the Maan - Dev confrontation......I don't think anything else will happen with this track

oh yes I pray you're right! You're the only positive response I've seen on this track.
I dont want to see a MC
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Or...

GC is getting married really soon (in a day or two?). Maybe thats why there was more AA today. It might be the same reason for the ruffians. They might send him to jail or some other excuse to give GC the time off for his wedding.
Cutee999 thumbnail
even i think the same.... while watching that scene i got the same feeling.... that these guys will be the reason for MC .... hope that wont happen.
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys, noticed one of the ruffians was the same guy who was harrassing Geet at the Bus Stop on her way home from her first day at KC when Maan came to the rescue!!!! ha hahahaha, funny he did not recognise our HERO!!!!! 😉  but we fans, know who are goodies and who are baddies!!!!!