Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

i wonder who will be - Page 2

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I like Niru.... and Chandu-Niru make a lovely pair.... they are both sweet.... and as everyone said.... even i don't want the bros bond to be spoiled because of a heroine.... i want to see the bros always together.... although having differences but still trying to resolve them in a understanding manner....

i want a different actress opposite Sarje not someone like Niru whom he can boss around.... i want someone who can tame him....  and she should be very different from Niru.... that would make them look perfect too like Chandu-Niru pair....  i would really love if that heroine is Anjali Abrol....
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i gues i m the only one that wants sarje to fall for neeru.but, now that i think of it. i want someone diff for sarje, then i will know that he will not be negative.
sudhalata1 thumbnail
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   love triangle please.Chandu and Neeru make a good pair. would love to someone else opposite kapil who has a strong character and who can tame him
darshana23 thumbnail
I just wanna say, i want to see Anjali opposite to Kapil.... By saying this, I know i am restricting myself to watch Kapil with any other actress. But its quite difficult to accept......
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone. i just started watching this serial and caught up with the previous episodes.. I must say i am counting a lot on this drama as two popular names Kapil Nirmal and Arjun Bijlani are in it...
Talking about who will be with whom... i think sarja and niru would be better as a couple (This is just my opinion). They are opposites and would complete each other. Niru with her patience would be able to tame him. On the other hand chandu and niru would make a very sugar sweet couple as both are very much alike. I am not saying i dont like them but i prefer sarja-niru 😉 and waiting for them to meet each other...
I must say everyone in the serial are doing a fantastic job...
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hate love traingles!, all i want is that sarja should fall for a girl totally like him!, i want similar poles, full on tashan!..😉
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

I just wanna say, i want to see Anjali opposite to Kapil.... By saying this, I know i am restricting myself to watch Kapil with any other actress. But its quite difficult to accept......

I will be really happy if Anjali is taken opposite Sarje

Besides am against a  love triangle too...not because of breaking brothers bonding but because Niru-Sarje pair seems so not happening....many are saying that she will bring sarje to non-violent behavior or Modern Robin-hood mood...but thats not realistic...and realistic is the reason I like this show (Apart from Kapils presence)......

Personally, I like the semi-evil Sarje because that is  interesting to watch  and if there is any need of a good Sarje maybe than he can have someone challu ....................or someone from a better background  who can shape him up to good ....a crime reporter who will offer him to work as secret source  perhaps or an young lawyer who will bail him out ...............................................

I know Chandu-Niru pair isnt so catchy now, But it might be later
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, I differ in opinion with you. I agree with other thought. I am not thinking from realistic perception. Rather I am thinking from entertainment perception. Sarja-Niru pair could be more interesting..... I am also against breaking great bond between Chandu and Sarja. But I feel someone like Niru can only handle Sarja, who can think peacefully.

Every show feel realistic at start. But unless there is some drama essence no one watches that show.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, I differ in opinion with you. I agree with other thought. I am not thinking from realistic perception. Rather I am thinking from entertainment perception. Sarja-Niru pair could be more interesting..... I am also against breaking great bond between Chandu and Sarja. But I feel someone like Niru can only handle Sarja, who can think peacefully.

Every show feel realistic at start. But unless there is some drama essence no one watches that show.

Darshudi, i too same way differ with you....we are just getting too habituated to get entertainment in only one format and thats why the thought of typical "opposite attracts" coming up...fact of asking Niru basically increases the risk of seeing "Pavitra Atma " who lectures a lot again.............besides Niru seems  calm enough to handle her problems but doesnt necessarily mean she is or can be or should be strong enough to change Sarje

if Sarje changes its better be by his own credit (80%) and by other influence (20%)

and may I ask, what would Chandus role be once sarje-Niru role forms? he cant come in-between as he is now...that wont look right...........

@Bold : I feel  that also  is the reason why most of the shows faces the same pathetic closing lines

But anyways, yes creatives decides whats to show and I decide whether I will watch it or not 😆 so dont mind whatever happens 😊
Roshni. thumbnail
I would love to see a girl opposite to Sarja too but a girl who is fierce and tame him😆 But a pakka No for the love triangles, it would ruin the brother bonding! 😔