i wonder who will be

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
will be sarjao opposite. I m more excited for that pair than chandi. chandi is also cute couple but, i would love to see sarjao opposite. I mean he is not completely negative character. he has some good in him.Tongue I m just waiting for that pair. But, i dont know if this is possible, but later i want to see sarjao fall for neeru and there could be clash within brothers.but i dont think that will happen. oh well, i still want some really innocent girl for sarjao. 
I really hope its not a love triangle , not that iam saying for chandi , i honestly dont want this adorable brothers having  differences over a gal ......... please  Edited by JustJ - 11 years ago
i dont think there will be. but i just wanted it to happen. i hav no control. no matter what, there will be difference between the brothers. but for now, i jst want opposite of sarjao really bad.i would love it if he fell for neeru though.Shocked
they already have differences in thinking and all , i dont mind it , as in case if Chandu cop bana , things will get ugly LOL....... but dont want them to fight over a gal or go play sacrificing games .....

donno, but would love to see Sarja and Neeru first meet , would be fun for sure
same here. I m waiting for their first meet.Tongue
Hey I just wanna say the same thing as Jaya.. Plz no love triangles!! Disapprove Thats a big please!! I would love to see another girl against Sarje but not the one who his own brother is in love with!! Plz nooo.. I love the Chandu-Sarje Bond.. Plz I dont want this bond to be ruined.. Nooo... Unhappy
Originally posted by pratishaa

will be sarjao opposite. I m more excited for that pair than chandi. chandi is also cute couple but, i would love to see sarjao opposite. I mean he is not completely negative character. he has some good in him.Tongue I m just waiting for that pair. But, i dont know if this is possible, but later i want to see sarjao fall for neeru and there could be clash within brothers.but i dont think that will happen. oh well, i still want some really innocent girl for sarjao. 

Hey I pressed the like button by mistake - I never want the abv to happen in this show ever -  I like Sarje rao character but never want to see anyone except Anjali Abrol opposite him and also never want the bonding between bros Sarje and Chandu to break bec of a girl coming between them - I would hate to see Sarje fall for the same girl as chandu
Originally posted by Juna04

Hey I pressed the like button by mistake - I never want the abv to happen in this show ever -  I like Sarje rao character but never want to see anyone except Anjali Abrol opposite him and also never want the bonding between bros Sarje and Chandu to break bec of a girl coming between them - I would hate to see Sarje fall for the same girl as chandu

same here juna Smile

i want to see a girl opposite sarje rao but not niru plsssss. i would definitely love to see anjali opposite him.