Armanon ka Balidaan-Aarakshan

Whether Akaash is alive or it is end of DM

sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😲  ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

It  is shocking !  very  Shocking !!  Too pathetic . Unbelievable !
Aaj   ka episode  abhi  abhi  dehkha . samajh   me nahi   aa   raha hai   ki  kaisi  react  karun  Dimag ekdam  kam nahi  kar raha hai . kitna buri    tarah se  sab  use  mar rahe  the .  aisa lag raha hai ki sab   jakhm  apne  badan  me  bhar  gaya hai .  agar  Akassh  ko  mar dala to  good  bye  to this serial . Julm ki intiha  dekhne se kya phayda . Any body can guess wheth er  he is going to survive or not . 

😡 ðŸ˜¡
Edited by sss8080 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovesuash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
akash!oh!akash!nehi nehi akash mar nehi sakte!wo zaroor wapas ayenge!yeh mera biswas hai!hum sab unse itna pyar karte hai!unhe wapas ana hi hoga!hamare dm saab itna kamjor nehi !burai se larne wala ek akela WO HI TO HAI!wo itni jaldi har nehi man sakte!DM AKASH MUJHE APKA INTEZAR RAHEGA!SAB LOG BHI AGAR KEHDE KI AP MAR GAYE HAI TO BHI MEIN NAHIN MANUNGI!CHAHE SAB IS SERIAL KO DEKHNA CHORDE LEKIN MAIN DEKHUNGI!AKASH NEHI MAR SAKTE KABHI NEHI!AB TAK UN LOGOKA PAAP KA GHARA ADHA HI PURA HUA HAI!jab tak pura nehi hoga TARANHAR kaise ayenge sanhar karne!you guys just dont worry!akash wapas ayenge!
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have just watched it and I think he is dead for now........I don't know how to react to this situation.....my hands are still shaking............i know they are reel like characters but still they have a huge impact in our lives........

I dont understand how can they kill DM to introduce that bhootni karborti mai.........i think its all about trp's i guess.........I still think that DM will live and may go in comma..........this is the possibility where the new DM will come.........sumedha will get married to that dumb guy...............but  in the end all will be well..............i know its a roller coster ride ..............lets see..........I think DM going to comma is better then DM losing his job...........i could take him being in the hospital then someone framing him and putting him in jail..............

so lets see ............HOpe DM is alive and will take revenge in the end........
lovesuash thumbnail
aisa hi hoga dekh lena!i solely agree with uq
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would also like to add that....the character of Kabootri mai might be positive.........since she is running a funeral services........i think what could happen is that she might save akash and then help sumedha............the recent article states that she cannot tolerate any wrong doing..............which means she might help them........who knows she might be more powerful then lovelyji and ramapati................

I just hope Akash is alive and Kabootri mai is there to help them..........he has to come back............take revenge from SP and the remaining people/..........
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys heard there was going to be a special ep of aarakshan today! Can any1 plz tell me what happened? Every1 keeps saying that aakash alive or not?!!! Plz tell me sum1 what happened???
lovesuash thumbnail
i'm telling u in short!barepapa suash ko shaadi ka permission dene ke baad they then decide to marry.barepapa sare intezam kiye hue the!wo dono mandir pouche!barepapa ane wale the!par bohot der tak wait karne ke baad bhi jab wo nehi aaye to shadi ke bidhi suru ho gayi!achanak barepapa ki gari ayi.par usme ramapati the!rama arvind gundo k sath aye hue the!suash bhagne lage par un logone pakar lia!dono ko alag kar dia!rama sumeda ko marne laga akash se dekha nehi gaya!wo sumeda ko bachane k lie aya par ab sab use pakar kar bohot buri tara marne lage!sar me bohot chot lagi thi aise haal me siri o se niche gira diya!bohot khun beh raha hai!sp ata hai!dm akri help ke liye hat barata hai par gaddar sp apne peir uske haat par de marta hai phir rama hockey stich se uske sar par bohot zor se mara!!!phir pata nehi!uske akhe khule the or aisa laga jaise akhri saas chor diya!!!
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG! I dont think I can watch the video update now it sounds really bad! Thanks for helping me! I dont want Akash to go...it will ruin the story...hope his alive.....
GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was so painful to watch DM being beaten up😭  My weekend was ruined😡

I hate that snake SP😡 he has to pay back big time.
Ramapti and Arvind can go to hell🤬

I think DM will be in comma so he can not save sumetha from getting married to that bhootni's son.  If he is dead then this serial is no more for me.

We'll have to see if Shivam does anything for Sumetha or woh sirf Khayali pilaoo he pakata hai (big words no action)

lovesuash thumbnail
what!shivam!!yeh sabse bara joke tha.sach kehti hu itna sarfera insaan maine apni zindegi me nehi dekhi!are jis pita ki use pooja karna chahiye usika againt to wo humesha rehta hai!are koi samjhao is akal ki dushman ko!ramapati jiska wo pyar dhoke har roz pani pita hai wo khuni hai!are achcha hua jo wo ias nehi ban paya!jise sahi galat ka farq karna nehi ata wo logoka kya valai karega!!the character needs some remodelling immediately!warna is show ko uski kuch khaas zaroorat nehi!wasebhi akash ka dushman kya kam hai!!!