Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo LAST Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

@neela226  - these will be mystery for ever now..Well I m glad atleast they showed shali's daughter...πŸ˜†& named her as well ..

@ Artemis678 - I know dear..Its was not worst end but its not best also..it could be better if they could cut some of dragging part..some more meaning ful scene could be added...

@ shadow56 - Thanks a lot for yr appreciation..All best to you too..

@ sarjito - Thanks again..Glad you all liked my updates ..

@ ven- after last scene I was also like 😭Its ended..

@ Natash_1407 - yeah the Little daughter was super cute..Finally Loha changed..But still wonder why & how..anyways Shekhar was supercute while Laali was delivering baby..😳

@ naava -  I said all most everything in PM..But would say again you are real sweet heart..So kind of you...Thanks again...

@ chalhov - Yeah it was really maha show..My daddu  was like is it going to run till 11 or what...πŸ˜† 

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by neela226

really disappointing ending. they didnt show loha accepting his granddaughters and if jamuni had a boy or girl or what happened to suman

If we are to believe the pandit in the beginning of the serial, RV can only have girls (he wasn't destined to give a waaris to the family), so Jamuni only had a girl!
Thank you so much for the wonderful ending can't believe its the finale. Wish all of them the very best n hope to see them back on screen soon. Thank u again
Originally posted by Artemis678

Well I now that some of you are disspointed with the ending. but I liked it. it was much better ending then Choti Bahu. CB ending sucked.

ok wow. iam not gonna cry. hehe. I can't belive it. it's finally over. I will miss this show alot. I have been watching it for 2 years now. and I hope we will have another season.

CB was doin well and it had to end all of a sudden cuz of ZEE....so its not thier mistake....btw,they sumhw ended it with a happy note....so as for me.....its was an AWESOME ending wif KANHA ...DEV & RADHIKA.....mindblowing moments...
Thought the ending was disappointing..... dragged on for too long......Shali were always happy together so it would have been nice if they had shown us them all living together as a happy family with Loha being nice to Laali and the ladies of the family........... After all, Laali kept on stressing that as a family, they could fight anything if they stuck together........awwwww.......... baby was really cute..........πŸ˜ƒ

@ nadia - πŸ‘Thats the words..I always wanted to say that..could put in words or may forgot when logged in..but you said it all... That Yes Shali were happily together ever..No matter what the circumstances is....The point was Family happy..specially loha happy with issue of Laali's low cast & her disrespect for other women..so it was very much important to show it..Shali part was Lovely & needed but this things which were also important never shown rather than item song & dragging of point gun etc...