DID Doubles

It Sucked! - Page 4

Prud123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Kaya tota ki tarah se ek hi ratta laga rakha hai. If you dont like people comment then stop reading other post.. OK?

It seems that you are a toddler for public forum.

Well i guess there is no use of requesting you not to personally attack me.And calling me tota is a personal attack

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: debayon

Sorry Prud ji, I agree with what you're trying to say here, but I disagree with your comment here.

The ratings are not an accurate representative of what the audience wants. Do you know how they calculate the ratings of a particular show. They randomly select a certain area of viewership and calculate the number of viewers watching the show within that population(or statistic) Then they use that numerical value to estimate how many would be watching the show nationwide. So, basically they take the statistics from a sample of the population and expand it to represent the overall population. How is that not biased? But yes, it is almost precise.

Well TRP's are what channels use to measure their success and i am sure they know whether its  a correct metric or not and also i think people who take out these ratings are professionals so they know the correct procedure of how to depict the correct ratings

onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail