DID Doubles

It Sucked!

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Was it just me or did DID totally suck yesterday? 

I mean I ended up skipping all the performances! No one was completing their moves and everyone was calling it perfect! I felt like I was watching JDJ with people who can't dance. The only people who actually did decent were Amit and Falon and Karan and Carling. 

Even though they've had about a month's training now with their masters, none of them have improved a bit. Honestly, they seemed better in the auditions. 

what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Haven't watched but yeah Doubles quality has gone much down over last some weeks...

They are trynna lower our expectations from DID 3 prrobably ðŸ˜‰
Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Was it just me or did DID totally suck yesterday? 

I mean I ended up skipping all the performances! No one was completing their moves and everyone was calling it perfect! I felt like I was watching JDJ with people who can't dance. The only people who actually did decent were Amit and Falon and Karan and Carling. 

Even though they've had about a month's training now with their masters, none of them have improved a bit. Honestly, they seemed better in the auditions. 

what do you think?

I liked performances by Cornel & Sonali and Amit & Felon.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cool_Ishu

I liked performances by Cornel & Sonali and Amit & Felon.

The thing is, Cornell wasnt finishing his moves and Sonali wasn't straightening her legs. 

If Terence, saw this season of DID, then he would've gotten a heart attack 
Prud123 thumbnail
Well sorry but i thought that yesterday's episode was one of the best loved all the performances.And dont understand one thing if the level of this DID is low then why are people watching it.I mean if some people feel that this is not their favourite terrence's level then please stop watching the show and start watching the one which you think is of terrence's level.I mean why torture yourself by watching such a low level show watch CDD instead which comes at the same time as i am sure their dancing level will be highEdited by Prud123 - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Contestents will dance seriously after public voting starts.....
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that the finesse has been missing in the acts on DID-D... The only couples who try to get to near perfection level are Amit-Falon, Prithvi-Vivek, and then Karan-Carling to an extent - Karan does though Carling slightly falls behind.. In all other pairs, one dancer projects way ahead of the other, and that affects the act since it's always a duo act..

With yesterday's show, the main problem was that they cut short all the acts, and so by the time we get into it, the act was over!! Hence when the dancers made mistakes, they didnt get a chance to make it better in the next part as they didnt have the next stanza dance!!

Also the dancers are not getting productive feedback from the judges, and so they dont understand their flaws and what they need to work on in order to improve... That's where we miss the dance genius!! 😉
Prud123 thumbnail
Well i dont understand one thing you dont like DID dont watch it why  the hell are you guys torturing yourself.No one is forcing you guys to watch it
Jhanvii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree! It was the worst episode so far. Amit/Falon and Karan/Carling were good but others were just horrifying! I didn't understand why all them got such nice comments!? Even Rajiv kept on saying 'fultu fataak' to every other performance W*F?! They were not up to the mark. Valentines day special gone wrong. 🤢
Prud123 thumbnail
Well these can be your personal opinions but public at large still loves the show as depicted by the ratings itself