oyee hoyee!! chaandeena back again

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
LOLso finally chaand hassina ke darshan ho gaye Wink chaand ka dil fir se band ho gaya he has treated n bck with full energy LOLchaandeena fans must b very happy n i was rolfng when that orphanage sister said bhagwaan ap jaise logon ko bhejte hain....n chaandeena expression Evil SmileROFL "baccho ko vampire education dene ki baat kar rahe the wo shayadLOL well it was greta to see them bck but with cruel intentionsOuch but like always there intentions not gona wrk out but hassina's expressions were omg she was smiling throughout her scene n was so refreshed
so guys share ur thoughts n feelings after seeng chaandeena backSmile
some chaandeena pics
chaandu darling

haye meri hassina

LOL
Edited by mugdharajatfan - 11 years ago
yaaaa .........even m happy to c them back...but aaj kal neck movements nahi karte......LOL..pak gaye lagta hai.hehehe...jaaasoosi acche se karte hai...............Smile
Originally posted by divya92

yaaaa .........even m happy to c them back...but aaj kal neck movements nahi karte......LOL..pak gaye lagta hai.hehehe...jaaasoosi acche se karte hai...............Smile
haan yaar but chaand did sum sort of neck movement LOL
haaan gud observation.heheheLOL...i watch them only for dat...nd dat "yesssssssssss"... word which they say...it sounds creepy...i like their way of saying....
Yippie im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy..........................

wnt 2 see their beautiful mundi ghumanying actions...........................

they r upto smething..................4 piya.........................

whtever it may be.................but the truth is that whnevr they come show par 4 chaand laga dete hai aur show aur haseen ho jata hai......................bilkul unke naam ki tarah

Ya Happy they r back but y behind Piya

I remember the Chand said if Abhay want to go he can but not to take us,,,, they are so vampire what they r doing nowConfused
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Yippie im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy..........................

wnt 2 see their beautiful mundi ghumanying actions...........................

they r upto smething..................4 piya.........................

whtever it may be.................but the truth is that whnevr they come show par 4 chaand laga dete hai aur show aur haseen ho jata hai......................bilkul unke naam ki tarah

beautiful mundi ghumanying actions...........................
 so funny.hehehhe....nd yaa vo log char chaand laga dete hai.LOL
Great to see chandeena back....chakku must be really happy....