shaurya chauhan ya shaurya khanna??? :S

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola wonderful peeps!Hug

im soo back on the forum now,simply because now i believe that ill get my daily dose of MiYa everyday!!Embarrassed
but i sooo love the CV's of this show,because of the little glitches they provideLOLLOLLOLLOL

.Till somedays back it was piashree jaiswal and not piyali!ShockedShockedShocked
and NOW another one bites the dust..so whats his name??D'ohD'oh

wasn't shaurya khanna once shaurya chauhan??Ermm

LMAO..what do u all think of this latest umm, "situation"..do share your views!EmbarrassedLOLWink

ps: i sooo loved shaurya today..he and his dimples can rule my worldLOLBlushing and he thinks misha dazzled the ramp with her beauty!BlushingBlushingBlushing

pps: did i mention that i love shaurya??? mi amor shaurya(chauhan not khannaLOLLOLLOL)

Another BlooperROFL

This creatives have problem of forgetting names Why dont they write it down somewhere or hire a person to remind them

Some day we will heard -

Chand Girpadey, Haseena Girpadey, Abhay Girpadey,LOL

Arnab Daruwala, Misha Daruwala, Panchi DaruwalaLOL

By the way what is second name of Siddhant????Shocked
Edited by -sim- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sim-

Another BlooperROFL

This creatives have problem of forgetting names Why dont they write it down somewhere or hire a person to remind them

Some day we will heard -

sidddhant no idea..maybe dey r still luking fr a nameLOLLOLLOLLOL
omg ur hilariousLOLLOLLOLLOL girpadeROFL
so good to have you back yaar!!!!!!!!!

actually now you mention it, with all the name changes n everything, I am sooo totally confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
He He the Infamous Bloopers Again Just like Piashree se Piyali  LOL

Shaurya Chauhan se Shaurya Khanna LOL LOL
yaa debo ... it's really funny how the names and the surnames keep on changing .. pehle piashree to piyali and now shaurya chauhan to khanna ... cvs khud hi naam rakhke khud hi bhool jaate hai kya LOLLOL
loved Miya today ... misha was looking aweshomeeeeeeeeeeeeee TongueTongue loved the way she was eyeing shaurya from the ramp ..LOL shaurya was totally bowled over seeing mishoo Tongue
Tongue
Originally posted by -sim-

Another BlooperROFL

Some day we will heard -

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Girpadey daruwala omg hillarious then what about piya jaimala really the cvs have lost it
ya totally i didnt notice it as i was looking for abhiya n all others except shaurya but really ye name blooper is at high  god i think the hectic shedule has made them tired ROFL

Shaurya Chauhan