Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS world is normal with the Not So Normal Twists

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
SNS world is normal with the Not So Normal Twists.....as all "so much hyped" twists always end up as just a "Formality"...

First it was "Aham gopi to share a Romantic Moment" where Aham had to give rose to Gopi, we saw Channel releasing the Article, We saw SBS making it "most awaited moment in GoHam Life"....
but...what happened in show...it was just a Formality, a forced Act done by Aham...with ZERO feelings from his side....

and now its Gopi To Leave MM....
again Article released to make us glued to the show whats next, how Gopi will Survive, How Aham gonna miss her in her absence and much much more.....
but again as always it "Ends up" as useless twists.......
after waiting for so many months we saw Gopi leaving just to come back MM very next day.........

What CVs want to prove that SNS World is Just Cant be Considered as Normal as everything happens is Abnormal and we all are "Mental Cases" watching this "Abnormal Show" with a "hope" that one day....
Kuch to Normal Twist dekhne ko milega...but no..m sure nothing gonna happen.....except we all landing up in some mental asylum......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sadhli! they twisted it so much that the current story (???) got cut from what they started with. 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
right sadhli sadhli i have written it before the cv need a phyciarist . gopi leaving mm this was the major twist. and they have spoiled the whole twist.totally unable to consider what they r trying to show
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

SNS world is normal with the Not So Normal Twists.....as all "so much hyped" twists always end up as just a "Formality"...

First it was "Aham gopi to share a Romantic Moment" where Aham had to give rose to Gopi, we saw Channel releasing the Article, We saw SBS making it "most awaited moment in GoHam Life"....
but...what happened in show...it was just a Formality, a forced Act done by Aham...with ZERO feelings from his side....

and now its Gopi To Leave MM....
again Article released to make us glued to the show whats next, how Gopi will Survive, How Aham gonna miss her in her absence and much much more.....
but again as always it "Ends up" as useless twists.......
after waiting for so many months we saw Gopi leaving just to come back MM very next day.........

What CVs want to prove that SNS World is Just Cant be Considered as Normal as everything happens is Abnormal and we all are "Mental Cases" watching this "Abnormal Show" with a "hope" that one day....
Kuch to Normal Twist dekhne ko milega...but no..m sure nothing gonna happen.....except we all landing up in some mental asylum......

you are right everyone watches this shows is a glutton for punishment. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are we watching this there is no rhyme or reason. it is a even bigger mystery than the origin of life. first of all we thought that the lead couple had chemistry, which they do no one can deny that, but that chemistry that magic has been poisoned by CVs lousy writing and character assassination that I personally cant stand seeing Aham stand next to Gopi anymore. If no Goham, if no love story atleast they should have given us Gopi freedom but nooooooooooooo she is an animal chained and gets dragged from one cage to another. No romance, no woman empowerment, nothing that is remotely close to what we consider entertainment then why are we watching this, why are the TRPs high. Koki kept us going for awhile, but even that didn't last when she gave in to Urmi and is yet to punish rashi for anything she has done. Taunting is a start, but that only works on people who have a conscience or any dignity, since Rashi has neither, Koki's taunts just bounce off her and she just trudges peacefully along playing one sick game after another. CVs are pathetic, but somewhere down the line I think I am just as pathetic as they are to watch this CRAP. I have stopped watching a long back, but I think I am going to stop reading as well. Just visit the forum, because no forum is as friendly as this, shame we get no rewards for this. 
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok my friends! Let me make one thing very clear. i watch for Nazim and only Nazim. Is there anything else worth watching? Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shobi12500

right sadhli sadhli i have written it before the cv need a phyciarist . gopi leaving mm this was the major twist. and they have spoiled the whole twist.totally unable to consider what they r trying to show

u meant psychiatrist shilpa
x stupid cv honestly there too typical abnormal
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hello....well, am new to this forum.😳....i do watch SNS, although not regularly. And i got attracted to watch this show because- 1) The male lead is quite handsome! ☺️ 2) The chemistry b/w the couple is good. 3) ''Kokila''- she is the most interesting n sensible character i find in the show.

But unlike u all, i never look forward to watching romance in this show. I mean i know it is a Saas Bahu cum romantic show, but frankly telling, i find it 2 b a ''typical indian soap''....what they generally call as, ''saas bahu aur sajish'' serial.πŸ˜†...i watch it 'coz i like kokila thrashing rashi.πŸ˜†, or rashi n her mother doing gossip on telephone or gopi acting all coy n obedient.  i do enjoy when ever romantic scenes come, but it's not like i look forward to watching much of romance in this show. 

And i said all this 'coz i realized that all you guys who commented above watch the show for Gopi-Ahem story n since the writers are not developing it properly u are feeling irritated. And believe me, i understand ur prdicament.😳 I have gone through the same. But may be ''this'' is the reason why this show is still raking high TRPs inspite of not developing the ''love story'' properly. 'coz the 'outside'/not-so-regular viewers like me still enjoy watching this show, 'coz we watch it for gossipy stuff n not romance. That's why CVs are continue showing all this. 
Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shipra_S

hello....well, am new to this forum.😳....i do watch SNS, although not regularly. And i got attracted to watch this show because- 1) The male lead is quite handsome! ☺️ 2) The chemistry b/w the couple is good. 3) ''Kokila''- she is the most interesting n sensible character i find in the show.

But unlike u all, i never look forward to watching romance in this show. I mean i know it is a Saas Bahu cum romantic show, but frankly telling, i find it 2 b a ''typical indian soap''....what they generally call as, ''saas bahu aur sajish'' serial.πŸ˜†...i watch it 'coz i like kokila thrashing rashi.πŸ˜†, or rashi n her mother doing gossip on telephone or gopi acting all coy n obedient.  i do enjoy when ever romantic scenes come, but it's not like i look forward to watching much of romance in this show. 

And i said all this 'coz i realized that all you guys who commented above watch the show for Gopi-Ahem story n since the writers are not developing it properly u are feeling irritated. And believe me, i understand ur prdicament.😳 I have gone through the same. But may be ''this'' is the reason why this show is still raking high TRPs inspite of not developing the ''love story'' properly. 'coz the 'outside'/not-so-regular viewers like me still enjoy watching this show, 'coz we watch it for gossipy stuff n not romance. That's why CVs are continue showing all this. 

@shipra...
welcome to the forum....and thanx a lot for replying.....
@bold....belive me most of us here watch the  show for reason#1 atleast me.....as nazim is the   only reason for me to bear the utter nonsense.....and second their undeniable chemistry....even when their is nothing romantic happened between them we all are just in La La Land looking both of them together in one frame............
so thats y we want to get more of it.....and cursing CVs for wasting the Chemistry and His Dashing Looks........
and all remaining things make this show High  TRP gainer i agree....but if CVs will show what we want then m sure it will get even more TRP...

welcome again...hope u'll have lots of fun here....
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sadhli these twists are to upgrade the TRp. by the way were is my treat. i predicted that gopi will not leave MM and that Nani will be the reason.bee was supposed to send me virtual cakes. should i open a seperate thread for my treat.
dont worry about the show. ultimately gopi and aham will come together, the problem will be you would have grown old by that time.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Shipra_S - very interesting perspective.  If we can get past asking for romance and get used to the lack of it we will be able to enjoy the show.  hmm interesting!

You're right the focus from the beginning has always been on the saas bahu relationships and mother daughter relationships!  Not the romance....we have 3 young couples that show zero interest in their spouse.  The older couples are in no way any role models for healthy relationships.

See I never understood this...and when I saw Gopi and Aham ..all I saw was the tremendous opportunity for Romance.  And we have never seen any of that!  

Now all we have to do it get used to the idea the this is a saas bahu show and get over everything else!

I have misunderstood the premise of this show from the beginning!