sushant propose ankita-ARTICLE - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
wow congratss !!!!! soooooo happy for them !!
congrats  sushant  and  ankita.......................😍
Aha at last. m so happy for them. May god bless them with all the happiness.
wow! at last Sushant proposes Anki and our long waited wish comes true.
This is the greatest news for me on IF so far.
Thanks dear for the awesome article.
May they live happily with each other for their whole life.
God bless them!
Sushant Rajput More Pics
Sushant Singh Rajput went down on knees and proposed Ankita Lokhande on the Valentine Special episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

They have always been open about their love for each other but Sushant Singh Rajput went one step ahead to make his feelings for Ankita Lokhande public. The actor from the popular TV soap Pavitra Rishta proposed his costar from the show and prospective life partner on national television.

Sushant has been flying high on the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa ever since ladylove Ankita Lokhande made a comeback in the wild card round. So when they were shooting for the Valentine special episode which will be aired this coming Monday, Sushant went down on his knees and took the opportunity to propose Ankita in front of all other contestants, judges and audience. Expectedly Ankita was blushing and smiling.

Interestingly while Sushant said 'I love you' over the conventional 'Will you marry me?', Ankita replied saying 'Yes'. Perhaps that's because they both are not marrying anytime soon and want to concentrate more on career as of now.

Read more: Sushant proposes Ankita on national TV - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Sushant-proposes-Ankita-on-national-TV/articleshow/7481561.cms#ixzz1Dl786vxL
OMGG OMGGG CANT WAITT!!!! LOVE ITT HEHE
Congratz to the happy couple.
omg im so happy 4 them way go sushant love ya always :)))))))))))))))Edited by cutebaby92 - 13 years ago
all the best Sushant and Ankita...

WE LOVE YOU...

CONGRATS.........😉