sushant propose ankita-ARTICLE

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Pavitra Rishta lead pair, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, made their relationship official on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

It didn't take her any time to say yes. She probably knew I will say it some day," says Sushant Singh Rajput, Pavitra Rishta's Manav about proposing to Ankita Lokhande, who plays Archana in the same show.
"It's weird because one wouldn't go down on his knees for his ladylove on national TV, but here I didn't have an escape route. I had the feelings for her but never thought I would express it on a reality show."

The actors were shooting for the Valentine's Day special show of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 when Rajput decided to make his feelings When I said those words to her in front of everyone on the sets, she was blown away because I have never said it to her earlier.
Here, I was saying I love you to her in front of hundreds of people. In return, she said yes with a gorgeous blush on her face," says Rajput, who believes that his family will also be happy with his choice.

The lovers will spend Valentine's Day with each other. "No one on the sets of Pavitra Rishta ever dared to tease us. But we were always teased on Jhalak... There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.

For now, the actors plan to concentrate on their work.
Rajput says that wedding bells will have to wait. "We'll meet the parents when it's the right time. Right now, she's riding high in her career and I'm working hard on mine. I don't think we'll get married till we achieve our targets," he says.

So, who does he place his bet on Jhalak now, considering that his ladylove and he are in the Top Five?
"Ankita, without a doubt," says Rajput. "I just wanted to redeem myself because I didn't do well on Zara Nachke Dikha. But for me, Ankita is always a winner."

 

Posted: 11 years ago
amazing news! they both make an adorable couple
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by beauty_cool


Pavitra Rishta lead pair, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, made their relationship official on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

It didn't take her any time to say yes. She probably knew I will say it some day," says Sushant Singh Rajput, Pavitra Rishta's Manav about proposing to Ankita Lokhande, who plays Archana in the same show.
"It's weird because one wouldn't go down on his knees for his ladylove on national TV, but here I didn't have an escape route. I had the feelings for her but never thought I would express it on a reality show."

The actors were shooting for the Valentine's Day special show of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 when Rajput decided to make his feelings When I said those words to her in front of everyone on the sets, she was blown away because I have never said it to her earlier.
Here, I was saying I love you to her in front of hundreds of people. In return, she said yes with a gorgeous blush on her face," says Rajput, who believes that his family will also be happy with his choice.

The lovers will spend Valentine's Day with each other. "No one on the sets of Pavitra Rishta ever dared to tease us. But we were always teased on Jhalak... There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.

For now, the actors plan to concentrate on their work.
Rajput says that wedding bells will have to wait. "We'll meet the parents when it's the right time. Right now, she's riding high in her career and I'm working hard on mine. I don't think we'll get married till we achieve our targets," he says.

So, who does he place his bet on Jhalak now, considering that his ladylove and he are in the Top Five?
"Ankita, without a doubt," says Rajput. "I just wanted to redeem myself because I didn't do well on Zara Nachke Dikha. But for me, Ankita is always a winner."

 


obviouslyyyyyyEmbarrassed
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sonia_92


amazing news! they both make an adorable couple
Posted: 11 years ago
zabardast wowwwwww Mashallah
Posted: 11 years ago

BlushingBlushing  Glory to God

It wa high time because this friendship crap was getting out of hand.  Way to go Sushant, loveeeeeeee the proposal.  Very cuteDay Dreaming  My gosh a guy doing that in public says how much he loves the girl. Wow, go Ankita.
 
There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.
 
That statement is so deep.  Way to go Sushant. You are riding high on my charts now.
 
Again, simply love the proposal.Embarrassed
Posted: 11 years ago
Am so happy. Thnx 4 the awesome news. They are so adorable.
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by star_wars


BlushingBlushing  Glory to God

It wa high time because this friendship crap was getting out of hand.  Way to go Sushant, loveeeeeeee the proposal.  Very cuteDay Dreaming  My gosh a guy doing that in public says how much he loves the girl. Wow, go Ankita.
 
There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.
 
That statement is so deep.  Way to go Sushant. You are riding high on my charts now.
 
Again, simply love the proposal.Embarrassed


totally agree..the 'we are just friends'..statements were totally whack..glad now that they are officially a couple..

congrats to them and wish them all the best..Wink

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

19 Participants 19 Replies 6758Views

Topic started by beauty_cool

Last replied by bhavni88

loader
loader
up-open TOP