Pavitra Rishta

sushant propose ankita-ARTICLE

beauty_cool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pavitra Rishta lead pair, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, made their relationship official on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

It didn't take her any time to say yes. She probably knew I will say it some day," says Sushant Singh Rajput, Pavitra Rishta's Manav about proposing to Ankita Lokhande, who plays Archana in the same show.
"It's weird because one wouldn't go down on his knees for his ladylove on national TV, but here I didn't have an escape route. I had the feelings for her but never thought I would express it on a reality show."

The actors were shooting for the Valentine's Day special show of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 when Rajput decided to make his feelings When I said those words to her in front of everyone on the sets, she was blown away because I have never said it to her earlier.
Here, I was saying I love you to her in front of hundreds of people. In return, she said yes with a gorgeous blush on her face," says Rajput, who believes that his family will also be happy with his choice.

The lovers will spend Valentine's Day with each other. "No one on the sets of Pavitra Rishta ever dared to tease us. But we were always teased on Jhalak... There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.

For now, the actors plan to concentrate on their work.
Rajput says that wedding bells will have to wait. "We'll meet the parents when it's the right time. Right now, she's riding high in her career and I'm working hard on mine. I don't think we'll get married till we achieve our targets," he says.

So, who does he place his bet on Jhalak now, considering that his ladylove and he are in the Top Five?
"Ankita, without a doubt," says Rajput. "I just wanted to redeem myself because I didn't do well on Zara Nachke Dikha. But for me, Ankita is always a winner."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
amazing news! they both make an adorable couple
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beauty_cool

Pavitra Rishta lead pair, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, made their relationship official on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

It didn't take her any time to say yes. She probably knew I will say it some day," says Sushant Singh Rajput, Pavitra Rishta's Manav about proposing to Ankita Lokhande, who plays Archana in the same show.
"It's weird because one wouldn't go down on his knees for his ladylove on national TV, but here I didn't have an escape route. I had the feelings for her but never thought I would express it on a reality show."

The actors were shooting for the Valentine's Day special show of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 when Rajput decided to make his feelings When I said those words to her in front of everyone on the sets, she was blown away because I have never said it to her earlier.
Here, I was saying I love you to her in front of hundreds of people. In return, she said yes with a gorgeous blush on her face," says Rajput, who believes that his family will also be happy with his choice.

The lovers will spend Valentine's Day with each other. "No one on the sets of Pavitra Rishta ever dared to tease us. But we were always teased on Jhalak... There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.

For now, the actors plan to concentrate on their work.
Rajput says that wedding bells will have to wait. "We'll meet the parents when it's the right time. Right now, she's riding high in her career and I'm working hard on mine. I don't think we'll get married till we achieve our targets," he says.

So, who does he place his bet on Jhalak now, considering that his ladylove and he are in the Top Five?
"Ankita, without a doubt," says Rajput. "I just wanted to redeem myself because I didn't do well on Zara Nachke Dikha. But for me, Ankita is always a winner."

obviouslyyyyyy😳
booh3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_92

amazing news! they both make an adorable couple

biryani thumbnail
zabardast wowwwwww Mashallah
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

☺️☺️  Glory to God

It wa high time because this friendship crap was getting out of hand.  Way to go Sushant, loveeeeeeee the proposal.  Very cute😍  My gosh a guy doing that in public says how much he loves the girl. Wow, go Ankita.

There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.

That statement is so deep.  Way to go Sushant. You are riding high on my charts now.

Again, simply love the proposal.😳
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Am so happy. Thnx 4 the awesome news. They are so adorable.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

☺️☺️  Glory to God

It wa high time because this friendship crap was getting out of hand.  Way to go Sushant, loveeeeeeee the proposal.  Very cute😍  My gosh a guy doing that in public says how much he loves the girl. Wow, go Ankita.

There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.

That statement is so deep.  Way to go Sushant. You are riding high on my charts now.

Again, simply love the proposal.😳

totally agree..the 'we are just friends'..statements were totally whack..glad now that they are officially a couple..

congrats to them and wish them all the best..😉
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow..sushanttttttttttttttt you cud have done this so earlyy...y so lateeeeeeeeeeeeee..anyways congratz n be sure that u both never break up....all the bestsss
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats to sushant n ankita great news they both r really good together so in reel n real life both.thanks for the great news..