TB: Telly Hot Shots of vivian

Posted: 13 years ago

VIVIAN D'SENA he 22-year-old Vivian D'sena, born to a T middle-class family in Ujjain, MP, is grabbing all the eyeballs for his intense character and pumped up body. Playing the role of a vampire Abhay in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, he has managed to grab tremendous attention from the young and old viewers alike.

According to him, looks are important but what is more important is to be able to portray a character effectively. But how difficult is it to look so hot? "Apart from an actor's natural looks, it has a lot to do with the way he is shot.
For me, it's all about my character. First thing that attracts people are my silent looks. I am playing an emotionless and blank character. For an actor it is the toughest to portray a character without expressions. It is as difficult as you tell a blind person to see," he says.

But the reason behind Vivian's 'killer' looks is very different from the rest of the men listed here. Vivian is a foodie. "I hardly get time to go to the gym. I have never gone on any special diet. I take six meals a day, but in right proportions. I can't eat food without desi ghee which comes from my hometown Ujjain," says the Indian vampire.

Vivian describes a month old incident in Oberoi Hotel, Goregaon, where he was mobbed by a group of 40 school girls. "I was suddenly surrounded by this huge group of girls and they were after me for autographs and photographs. One of them came running to me and screamed my name loudly. The situation became so scary that the security people had to come and handle it," he recalls. But even after a huge fan following, Vivian is grounded and says: "Even if people come up to me and say that I am a star or I am good, I don't accept it. I believe that stars are for five years but actors are for 50," he says.

two guys from star one.....great news.....you luk hot vivi...luv you a lot
Thanks for posting sana..🤗
Originally posted by Nabi.ARti

Thanks for posting sana..🤗
ur welocum nabi
awwwww he is sooo chweeeeet...
soo grounded.......😍 😍 😍 😍
thanks for this post sana
That's cool yaar he is really very humble and down to earth and i specially loved the last line of his interview which he said," I believe that stars are for five years but actors are for 50,".
Originally posted by sumadear13

awwwww he is sooo chweeeeet...
soo grounded.......😍 😍 😍 😍
thanks for this post sana
ur welcum
i knw he is so sweet
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

That's cool yaar he is really very humble and down to earth and i specially loved the last line of his interview which he said," I believe that stars are for five years but actors are for 50,".
ofc...he is going to stay in our heart mre thn 50 years
Yayy for Viv .. I love how grounded he is despite the fame and all