Rang Badalti Odhani

Wandering Mind !! - Page 3

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-tanthya

What if Jenny has been brought in for that purpose ??...then Jenny's track is vital ...

Oh My God!! I hope they don't commit that mistake!!😡🤢

Bringing Jenny to redeem Rahul's character!! So they butchered Shantanu's character with rahul's entry!! Do you realise that by thinking that Jenny was brought to redeem Rahul's character and solve the MMS issue, they will also be butchering Khanak's character!!

The lead being slowly edged out!!😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-saaaz

@Jparker ...EXACTLY....

@Tanthya... why do I have this feeling you have missed the point that everyone here is trying to make..of course I may be wrong... but IMO and most of us here...Rahul did a horrible deed and this set of CVs have decided to turn him positive to NOT DEAL WITH THE MMS issue....That is the worst treatment of a storyline, plot and character...Rahul can never rise...never....what is worse....Shaan's character in order to show rahul in a positive light has been damaged in the process....like I said you are expecting way too much from these CVs...unfortunately that potential rahul boat has sailed....

Not At all, Saaz..I do understand that U and many in the forum feel that Rahul committed a heinous deed [ I feel it to ] ..where u n I differ is the timespan ...U want instant punishment I want him to suffer slowly, letting the pain in slowly..so that he is caught unawares when the actual punishment strikes him and he has to take that body blow....They have turned him positive, doesn't mean that he has escaped punishment.....why not wait and see what this Jenny is up too before actually pulling the daggers ...If I remember rightly m Rahul n Khank Relation started innocuously and Rahul still went and defamed Khanak ..why not the same with Rahul n Jenny ??

Shan's character has undergone a damage , but I would not go the extreme and say that it has been damaged  irreversibly...what The CV's have shown is , Shan's callousness, his self centredness  heretofore it was always light, this time it has become serious ..

As they say....One can never say it has sailed...The Picture changes every week ...
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vandu ,

I do not mind the MMS act ..cos it happened when he was at his worst, what does not sit with me is the total lack of accountability  on his part...for a guy who deeply thought out a revenge strategy over a period of  time [and for what , for a gift which he assumed was given out of pity ] he does not even waste a day in repenting  for a truly despicable crime ....had he shown remorse, had there been a twinge of guilt when he met Shan the next day [His BL would be self assured ]....I would have been ok ....

Rahul can be redeemed, Vandu..when something  similar happens and he realizes the enormity of his action's ......

Shan definitely needs  a wake up call.........

The question is -
Would you really forgive sumone who made an MMS of you and expect you husband to forgive him??

I sooo would NOT !!!

I would make sure he was punished in the worst way possible😡

P.S - In this case...Realizing the mistake is not enough !! This character cannot be redeemed IMO !
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-togepe30

The question is -
Would you really forgive sumone who made an MMS of you and expect you husband to forgive him??

I sooo would NOT !!!

I would make sure he was punished in the worst way possible😡

P.S - In this case...Realizing the mistake is not enough !! This character cannot be redeemed IMO !

In real Life, No, and there would be a police complaint and enquiry...but in soap life ..where it has become the norm to show the leads larger than life.. yes !!

A person can be redeemed , right until the last day of his life ...[My POV]....
jparker thumbnail

In real Life, No, and there would be a police complaint and enquiry...but in soap life ..where it has become the norm to show the leads larger than life.. yes !!

A person can be redeemed , right until the last day of his life ...[My POV]....

@bold : Tanthya, every person has a right to have their POV. Maybe from where you are looking yes. Maybe rahul's character (If it can be NOW) redeemed, then it has to be by shantanu and Khanak. Not by Jenny!! What realtionship does she have with the lead pair and their personal life!? I am clueless!! Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-deepa_01

Grt post!!nd yes ourz is a very peaceful n friendly forum...cmg 2 d pt..i agree wid Saaaz n Vandu...dey hv completely ruined Shaanz character..frm bein a Love sick puppy to S** maniac nthng has been explored in d character soo fas as 4 as Manishz d cvs hv lost al clue hw 2 bring it abt..d character entered d show as a positive character wid d So Cald" Grey shades" bt wat we gt was no Positivity jst all d Darker shades of Grey !!lmao

Thank you, Deepa ...

Yes I do know , that is why I bravely posted this 😃 ..

I think , they have begun exploring...not his plus points but his minus points  ...if only  we step back and allow the CV's some breathing space..we may get to see Shan in all his colors ...both Good and Bad ..

Agree, The CV's have played with Rahul , not really knowing  whether to keep him good, bad, ugly or simply Grey ........A pity really !! when He could have been a strong adversary of Shan and brought out the strong and protective Shan ..instead  of which we still see a juvenile,light hearted Shaan
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jparker

@bold : Tanthya, every person has a right to have their POV. Maybe from where you are looking yes. Maybe rahul's character (If it can be NOW) redeemed, then it has to be by shantanu and Khanak. Not by Jenny!! What realtionship does she have with the lead pair and their personal life!? I am clueless!!

Jessica,

I did not say Rahul will be redeemed by Jenny , forgive if u got that impression by reading my post, I had not intended it to be so ...I have clearly said  in one of my post that Rahul has to be Redeemed at the Hands of SHANAK not Shan or Khanak but Shanak ...whay I meant by Jenny was..Jenny will be one of the factor bringing out the redemption aspect in Rahul , who will be have to be redeemed by Shanak.
jparker thumbnail

Agree, The CV's have played with Rahul , not really knowing  whether to keep him good, bad, ugly or simply Grey ........A pity really !! when He could have been a strong adversary of Shan and brought out the strong and protective Shan ..instead  of which we still see a juvenile,light hearted Shaan

The CV's themselves are a mixed bunch of confusion. But if they give themselves some space maybe they will see the reasoning and realise that they themselves butchered shantanu's character. Shantanu was always a childish person at heart but nevertheless a very sensitive man and Khanak loves him for that very reason!!
@tanthya : Jenny IMO is an unnecessary addition at the moment. i see her as a filler due to leads being away. I thought that wahy they brought Anand's character!! And the dhulwadi track. But here too they are straying away...Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jparker

The CV's themselves are a mixed bunch of confusion. But if they give themselves some space maybe they will see the reasoning and realise that they themselves butchered shantanu's character. Shantanu was always a childish person at heart but nevertheless a very sensitive man and Khanak loves him for that very reason!!

Yes, The CV's  went  haywire after giving a strong introduction to Rahul ....

That is exactly what I am saying ..that CV's need some space and they appear to have created it with Dhulwadi/Anand...Rahul- Jenny ...so we have to wait n watch for a few episodes before pouncing on them ..

Shantanu was a , still is a childish person, he was sensitive , he was also selfish  and impulsive and not easily trusting ...

And right now , the focus is on not easily trusting part ...and this emotion  is a negative one..so there will be a tinge of bitterness, anger ...and we have to watch it before this emotion is conquered ....One cant always  eat sugar sometimes a pinch of Salt is necessary..and we are getting the salty part now...why don't we wait before we write off Shan..
jparker thumbnail

@tanthya: I beg to differ here. The CV's have had enough time and space to resolve this issue. They are simply dilly dallying by introducing new characters.

Shantanu's character in that process is not being paid any attention in order to be brought to order. The current track is not helping either. And any person who makes a mistake and who realises that and tries to make ammends, is supposed to be given a fair chance. Here the CV's need to bring in something that gives Shantanu the opportunity to return!! he is trying and we can see that and we accept that too.. But then why RaJen!?!?!

and I don't see why Rahul-Jenny track that is being shown right now in such detail is going to be a key factor to resolving ShaNak issue here in Dhulwadi!! Why bring Anand then!!??