Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Mera aur Maan ka toh barso ka Tub sangat hai, hum bahar aaiengey toh ro kur tub bharinegye...Tum ne mera tub craze nahin sunna?

Muniza

omg omg now i am jealous and blushing
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Sanjh fantastic compilation.....my most favourite hug was the one after the Where's the Party Tonight dance.........it had a lots of passion.......the hug after Behne de was also very passionate.....also loved the fake hug in the office after Maan announces that Geet was his fiance.....their expressions were so cute.......and the hug after Mahi Mahi......lots of hidden emotion in that one too......😊

Waiting for more passionate hugs......kab milenga......till then I'll just satisfy myself watching all these hugs πŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Sanjh - Check this post, since that day my tub craze started...

Muniza
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Wow Sanjh fantastic compilation.....my most favourite hug was the one after the Where's the Party Tonight dance.........it had a lots of passion.......the hug after Behne de was also very passionate.....also loved the fake hug in the office after Maan announces that Geet was his fiance.....their expressions were so cute.......and the hug after Mahi Mahi......lots of hidden emotion in that one too......😊

Waiting for more passionate hugs......kab milenga......till then I'll just satisfy myself watching all these hugs πŸ˜†

yes dear so many hugs that is why we want more  they made us greedy πŸ˜† u know when we got less  we wanted more  and than even more and when we don't get anything as nowdays we think thoda bhi bahut thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
jasraj123 thumbnail
is it really 113 hugs. omg i can't beleive this. am i dreamingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Sanjh - Check this post, since that day my tub craze started...

Muniza

Munni......OMG loved the entire conversation between Manni & the tub......Munni teri andolan mein hum sab tere saath hain....I still can't stop laughing by the way πŸ€£
Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very lovely post πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Munni......OMG loved the entire conversation between Manni & the tub......Munni teri andolan mein hum sab tere saath hain....I still can't stop laughing by the way πŸ€£

Thank you, thank you, thank you...It's old post, after 1st tub scene.....And on my demand, they brought 2nd tub scene...That was lil small, but i still loved that scene as well, not like the first 1, but still good.....

Muniza
saanjh11 thumbnail

me gone mad reading it, i didn't knew it yaar hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
simply super........... great workπŸ‘