•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

guys I have just checked that on avinash interview on indiya.com I posted comment on his take on live in realtionship .but i did'nt mean to enter in his personal life.that was just my thinking about liv in relationship .I know it is 21st century and now everybody is mature enough to take his/her decision but still yarr in india where so many gods are worshipped ,there should be purity in man and woman relationship and you all know in choti bahu itself they showed the purity of dev radhika till they get married becoz they are attached to kanha ,and I think now in their real life impact of kanha is seen.they both worship kanha and belive init  and in kahna ritual live-in realtionship not come.after seeing choti bahu I consider avinash and rubina as real life radha krishna .thats why i mention this .I want their realtionship pure till they get married like dev radhika

sorry if you all think I m wrong
 Do not put them on pedestal  and compare  to god....They were doing their job which they did with conviction....Let them live their life like a normal person....Should not put labels ..When you are a responsible  grown up person, should be allowed to take decisions about their life....As for God is concerned it should be in your heart.... Think being a celebrity and always in public eye, your personal life goes for a toss....Should live life in your  own terms, once start listening to people then there is no end...Not offending anybody, just my views.....
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago

Prev Topic

barkhaagg

barkhaagg

Direct Link Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

guys I have just checked that on avinash interview on indiya.com I posted comment on his take on live in realtionship .but i did'nt mean to enter in his personal life.that was just my thinking about liv in relationship .I know it is 21st century and now everybody is mature enough to take his/her decision but still yarr in india where so many gods are worshipped ,there should be purity in man and woman relationship and you all know in choti bahu itself they showed the purity of dev radhika till they get married becoz they are attached to kanha ,and I think now in their real life impact of kanha is seen.they both worship kanha and belive init  and in kahna ritual live-in realtionship not come.after seeing choti bahu I consider avinash and rubina as real life radha krishna .thats why i mention this .I want their realtionship pure till they get married like dev radhika

sorry if you all think I m wrong

B, you should not be sorry for stating how you feel, kudos to you for having the guts to says it! they put it out there and you commented ! just as we'd all comment on a dance performance or their outfits
as we love our near and dear ones we should not be so blinded that we can't critizize and have different opinions .. 

who's to say who and what is pure
just as some may one say they are chaste, keeping their virtue intact,
but steals from their employer or curses their neighbour . 

neerjashingla

Groupbie

Direct Link Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
 Do not put them on pedestal  and compare  to god....They were doing their job which  conviction....Let them live their life like a normal person....Should not put labels ..When you are a responsible  grown up person, should be allowed to take decisions about their life....As for God is concerned it should be in your heart.... Think being a celebrity and always in public eye, your personal life goes for a toss....Should live life in your  own terms, once start listening to people then there is no end...Not offending anybody, just my views.....
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 February 2011 at 3:07am

You didn't offend me N,  you are entitled to type your opinion just as B,
yes, to each his own ! they were wise not giving interviews of this nature before now ... .   

Edited by JustShanta - 13 years ago
  I am really sorry if i  hurt anybody , never meant to....This forum has become the part of my life...We can be differ in opinions but does not mean to hurt the other person.
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago