TOI:Kinny's girlfriend revealed - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hajar

Thankxx for the information Inshallah may their life b filled with full of happiness, love and success n lead a happy married life:-) I wish them all d best:-))
danggg my heart just broke to little shreds ðŸ¥º
nahiiiiiiii

anyway...I wish them both happiness i guess *snif snif*
Good for him ðŸ˜ƒ

Well done in keep long distance relationship going....

All the best for the future. ðŸ˜³
It's good but I want neha and kinsuk .they are made for eachother neha is cute and simple girl
thankz for the article all the best to both of you may allah give you all the happiness you deserve ALL THE BEST ...........
I am so happy for both of them,  May God bless them and they remain happy whole life, 
How heart broken Anisha here is ðŸ˜­

BUT awwwwwwwww i'm really really happy for him soo i wish him all the best.

Still love you though Kinny x
Wish them both all the best, they look nice together........

@Zee Hey Zee hu r u ? longg time . Where were u n why u were nt active in dis forum ?

awwww I just logged in wht i saw is dis heartbreaking news ( ofcourse for me ) , Awwww my heart broke awww . My kinnyyy . but moni still lovess u n will loveee u till d end . n it is so sweet they r 2gther frm 8 yrs longg time , dis shows hu much hones , committed truthful person kinshuk is . God Bless both of them n All d best for their future . n DIVYA is d Luckiestt lukiestt gal in dis earth . Oh god i m soo soo jealous wid her but wht 2 do ? 😭