Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TOI:Kinny's girlfriend revealed

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Kinshuks girlfriend revealed! 

Neha Maheshwri 

Theirs is a fairy tale romance that withstood the demands of a long distance relationship for the past five years.Reason being Kinshuk Mahajan landing in Mumbai to realise his dreams of becoming an actor.He catapulted to fame with Rajan Shahis Bidaai,but there was always speculation about his personal life.Finally he chose to break his silence to BT about his lady love,Divya Gupta and what took him so long to admit it.Divya is a German language teacher in Delhi and it was her decision to keep our relationship under wraps.She feared that her students might not take her seriously if such news about her breaks out, says Kinshuk.
As if it was destinys call,the actor proposed to his teacher-girlfriend on Teachers day,eight years ago.We met each other in tuition classes.After having developed a liking for each other,three months later,we realised that there is more than friendship to it and thats when we started dating,divulges he.
So how would she react to the news about the link-ups and splits that surface every alternate day in the media,if Kinshuk becomes the chosen one I am not someone who would flirt around.I have been honest with her and will always be.Eight years could not create any trouble in our relationship so the coming 80 years wont too.We have immense trust in each other.We laugh off such news, states Kinshuk.
They can be very well termed as the hitech couple of the industry as they are always talking over the phone.He informs,We are always in touch over the phone and also do video conference. 
Not the one to get attracted to the fairer sex easily,Kinshuk says that it is that perfect mix of beauty and brains that pulled him towards Divya.The actor says that the wedding for the duo can happen anytime soon.But does he fear losing out on his female fan-following post shaadi Both my family and fans are equally important to me.The audience today is sensible enough to understand such things and I am sure if they like me now,they will always support me no matter what, signs off the chocolate boy.

MADE FOR EACH OTHER: Kinshuk Mahajan with girlfriend Divya Gupta 

@bombaytimes.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
best wishes to both of them, in todays uncertain world, they have managed to be together for 8 years that to long distance, it shows their love and commitment towards each other.
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Wooow finally we see Kinshuk girl friend and there goes many broken hearts ........💔.... glad that he is happy wish them all the Best

hajar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thankxx for the information Inshallah may their life b filled with full of happiness, love and success n lead a happy married life:-) I wish them all d best:-))
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the information...may god bless them......bt.many hearts broken...💔....now hoping for the time when neha finds her perfect man....and all the best for kinny and divya....
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i know which school she is working in and i guess i have seen kinshuk also there outside the school, but he looked so different, cameras and makeup really make a difference i guess because offhand i felt i have seen this person somewhere, he is very thin and really different then what he looks on tv..........
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 d article.. Best wishes for them..
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx 4 d articl...all d best guyz
Armu4eva thumbnail
Inshallah.....may god bless them both with a happy and peaceful life..!! Really adore Kinny..n m so glad i finally saw the girl of his dreams....
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the best to him.........though my heart is broken.... but still no plans to leave kinny.😆....... will always be with him........ will stalk him if needed..........😊
Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago