DC: Did SRK take 20 Crs?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Did SRK take '20 crores?

February 12th, 2011

Bollywood stars. When they pop up on television, viewership swells, TRPs rise. So it's not surprising that the channels are ready to pay them serious money for short appearances. Just a few days ago we heard that actor Hrithik Roshan would be paid a mind-boggling 'two crores per episode for judging the upcoming dance reality show, Just Dance. Close on the heels of this, come reports that Shah Rukh Khan was paid a whopping '20 crore for hosting Zor Ka Jhatka.

All that for 10 days work! Can the big screen ever hope to compete with this kind of remuneration?

@deccanchronicle.com

Thnks For Sharing

SRK deserve this coz ,,,,like others I also feel SRK Hosting Skill is not upto the mark but Yesterday when he was missing I dont even feel to watch the episode
the whole point of this show is the host & SRK is doing a fab job 😳

i watched Total Wipeout UK instead yesterday which was at the similar time
Total Wipeout UK is fantastic! I love Richard Hammond as host. ðŸ˜³
Yesterday i watched ZKJ show  and it was propers boring without SRK's commentry...my mum was saying where is SRK ?? its so boreing today.....anyways well i think SRK deserves 20CRS...

@agree with sim and megha
ya SRK deserve it

with SRK zor ka jhatka is too much boring
well he truly deserves it...................
if SRK wast'nt there i would'nt hav watched this show only.................

yes its srk.
thanks for sharing dear.
SRK deserve this coz ,,,,like others I also feel SRK Hosting Skill is not upto the mark but Yesterday when he was missing I dont even feel to watch the episode