Bairi Piya

29 Jan 10/Epi 96

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Heloooooo....... here goes.......

Rapid recap πŸ˜›........ Dv tells amoli he will decide once n 4 all who's side radhe is on.... by telling him 2 walk on burning coal...... radhe does..... amoli very sad n upset...... DV ova the moon thinking he has won ....... n radhe tells amoli he did it all 4 her ......

Part 1........

Epi starts of wiv DV's mom standing outside haveli patiently waiting like a statue πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... n TADAAAAA DV's car arrives n he steps out n asks mom didnt u go inside?..... ok b4 i go any further y do soaps always have sily questions like these?? i mean u can see she is outisde so ask wot r u doing out here its like saying when some1 has come in2 the room ....oh ur here πŸ€ͺ...... neva mind me...... Dv's mom says no i am waiting 4 u...... can i ask wot u n amoli were talking about?? he very innocently says wot?? everything was happening b4 ur eyes..... atta boy well done just the thing ur mom needs 2 hear πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£........ he adds matter-of-factly radhe was walking on coal fulfilling my vow... n i so love her reply she retorts do u think im Urmila that i will listen to everything u say blind-folded?? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£ if she knows wot a sweet n dumb DIL she has y didnt she try n change her πŸ˜•........ so tell me clearly wot does all this have 2 do wiv amoli..... he looks away n then bac n says u really wanna know....... i dont mind in telling u but u wont like wot u hear..... but since u so eagerly wanna know ill tell u..... yes yes we know how much u love 2 blow ur own trumpet πŸ˜†πŸ€£.....

he says now in his usual im-the-best tone that radhe walking on that burning coal is proof of my strength..... that only i have a right on him.... i wanted to wash away the misunderstandings amoli had about radhe n i have been 100% successfull...... think again mister πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....... he says Mom u had said amoli will neva lose but amoli has now lost completely..... she has seen the truth of her hollow relationship wiv proof... her relation has broken now n she has gone miles away from radhe...... his mom just looking at him as if wot do i do wiv u 🀣 im sure his arrogance n doing such things n getting proofs 4 a servants wife makes her wanna slap him again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... n i love his confidence while saying this line main jeet gaya hoon ma......main jeet gaya (I have won mom...... i have won).... πŸ‘πŸ‘...... his poor statue mom says shaking her head i pity u.... u urself have neva been faithful n loyal to ur wife ....neva tried to be a good husband..... yes u did pretend to be ........meanwhile DV just prettily smiling πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£...... she adds hence u have no idea about the strength of a pure n sacred relation like marriage...... she adds as much as u try n separate radhe n amoli the closer they will get..... n smile vanishes..... which was obvious after seeing himself wiv amoli in la-la land his mom just broke his dream..... dont challenge an institution like marriage u will neva win...... she says wot a unfortunate mom i am.... i got my sons married but couldnt teach them the meaning of such a sacred relation.....that is ur fault u shud have checked innit she takes long but she does realise her mistakes ..... 

he now sternly says Maa (mom)......... n she excellently replies DV.... u can awaken some1 who is asleep but u cant awaken some1 who is pretending to be asleep..... today u r sleeping wiv a blanket named amoli couvering ur head .... but a day will come when ur dream will shatter n that day u will find urself to be all alone.....oh man it was these precise words of her that did come tru..... u no amoli left him n so did urmi ..... they do say certain things like these when ur mom says it comes tru.....so neva break ur mom's heart😊 .... but DV was one unique man who changed this as well but it took time......  she adds n u will have to bear that pain...... amoli n radhe becoming one is Gods wish u n will neva beat Him....... saying that she leaves while DV again is forced to remember these same words which Suman had said to him..... y is that everytime this guy is focussed some 1 like amoli or suman or his mom has to come n confuse him πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.... 

Cut 2 Radhe n amoli.... same frm previous epi..... she hugging him n as he is about to she pulls away....... he falters due to his burns n amoli caringly says u come sit here...... so she becums amoli-nightingale again n he sits on the couch while putting up his feet... n seeing them she is very worried n he says dont worry im fine......... 

Part 2....... 

She says yea i can see how fine u r... goes n gets a bowl of water i think.... n she begins to clean his burns n he jumps in pain....... she says is is hurting..... he says yes... no,... n she replies angrily good...... it shud pain more.... then back to smiles n more sweet but πŸ₯± eye-locks n arm holding ....... 

Cut 2 my sweetheart dumbo Urmi 😍 she is taking of her jewellery at the dressing table i think.... n DV enters n she picks up his pj's u know his white dhoti-kurta (Courtesy Sobia πŸ˜‰) n he takes it from here n she says today wot happened in the temple has made me go in2 a dilemma..... at first i was very worried about radhe but then i thought this was maybe necessary.... he asks meaning?? ....she replies meaning look after wot radhe did for amoli must have made her love 4 him increase 100 times..... she has that belief now that her hubby can do anything 4 her...... 4 the 1st time i felt he has grown up now n has begun to love.... she smiles n goes back to dressing table..... leaving DV even more confused and angry..... i must say when did sweetheart become so smart that she saw the truth b4 DV 😲😲 my love 4 her doubled coz of her smartness in this scene β€οΈπŸ˜  n poor DV his dream n winning streak is being eroded so badly by his mom then his wife ........ but this is DV right so he aint gonna take it that easily nor is he gonna take much notice of his wifey's words πŸ˜‰.....  he thinks ur wrong Urmila.... their relation has broken not joined..... today 4 the 1st time amoli's trust has broken and 1st time her try has lost..... he laughs out loud n Urmi looks at him asking wot happened... y r u laughing?? no u wanna ask u crazy laughing 2 urself?? ROFL ..... he says smiling no i was thinking about something else.... n thinks 2 himself now i will laugh at amoli..... coz her state from now on will worthwhile to see..... makes a superb face do catch it πŸ‘ .......       

Cut 2 next morning.... amoli comes to main hall of haveli to call some1 which paper in hand..... she says Shobna Malkin i wanted to tell u something but she sees DV coming down the stairs n says ill take 2 u later Malik is coming.... y didnt they atleast show Shobna at the other end or atleast let us hear her voice πŸ˜” .....amoli quickly scrunches up the paper n turns away n he says Amoli!!...... he comes to her in a teasing mood n says radhe is a good boy isnt it... one command from his Malik n he walked on burning coal.... he has set a new example of loyalty...... DV man dont fly so high coz when u fall its really sad 4 us 2 see ....  u were crying so much yesterday .... i saw.... i actually extremely detest ur tears but yesterday tumhare aasu par bada pyar aa raha tha (i was loving ur tears).... coz they washed away ur fake trust n values..... they showed the hollow reality of wot u were saying yesterday...... wot happened ur not saying anything is ur tongue disabled like ur trust...wot happened?,....... her expression is so so good so stern n confident like a wounded tigree/lioness n keep away πŸ‘....

she finally turns around 2 face him n says i can say a lot if i want but if i speak today then my hubby will have to bear the consequence tomorrow.... finally she realised its her words which radhe has pay 4 everytime πŸ‘πŸΌ ..... n that i cant accept... i am silent n u can understand wot u want...... she says i know the truth n this truth will be my support 4 life..... he is just looking at her slightly confused like wot just happened werent my remarks good enuf πŸ˜•πŸ˜• but still he is slightly smiling at her confidence....... she adds do u know Malik im not scared of u today...... y.... that also i know..... looks n points up saying He is with me..... n DV getting angry.... she adds n when He is with u then nobody words mean anything..... givs him one final look n walks away leaving an angry n confused DV....

he says after do much happening wot love n trust is she talking about.... i thougth she wud have broken down by now but she is...... again his next line is too good lagta hain radhe ki chaahat mein pagal ho gayi hain woh (looks like she has gone mad in radhe's love ) ROFLROFL ... so ur not mad in her love ??? n more importantly even after his mom n his wife n his beloved telling him on his face that he hasnt proven anything but strengthened their relation he still is in denile ROFLROFL bravo DV πŸ‘πŸΌROFL.... he adds she is not in any state to think or understand anything..... i have to do something about radhe....... the hubby presence who she is showing so much attitude 4 i have to ...... makes a superb evil-devil expression n says wot can i do amoli..... i didnt want 2 do this but i cant see u becoming radhe's....... never......πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜† 

Part 3......

Cut 2 all gathered at dinning table..... DV says i want some curry..... Urmi about 2 get up but says y r u getting up unnecessarily.... amoli is here she will give it....... so amoli unwillingly comes 2 serve him...... this DV is so smart always on the lookout 4 such opportunities of getting close to her esp in front of every1's eyes πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰......NA NANA NANA plays n me again 😍😍 he comes slightly close to her n says 2 every1 that today the curry tastes a little different....... his mom also looks up...... now he says 2 amoli in a low tone..... radhe means everything 2 u right ? she looks back .... n he adds looking at every1 then bac at her him being here givs u happiness n keeps ur hopes high..... well think wot if he is not here then?? wot will u do?? she now wide eyed looks at him n VOILA vegetable arrives looking pretty scruffy has he just woken up πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.......  

Dv says oh yea radhe rapist has gone to nearby village for a few days 4 some work.... n he will need ur help so u leave this evening n pack woteva belongings u have....... well im sure he'll like to pack amoli n that egg tanni gave him but thats just my opinion 😳ROFLROFL (idea Courtesy Sobia πŸ˜‰)....... DV smirks at amoli while she n his mom thinks wots going on in this guy's head πŸ˜•πŸ˜•......

Cut 2 Queen dumbo pacing up n down the room thinking wot new ploy is this of Malik??...... she says by sending radhe to city he wants to.... now hold on DV said nearby village n she is saying city so im a bit πŸ˜•πŸ˜• where is radhe meant to go?? n y is amoli wanting to send him further away than DV has planned??...... oops i dont need to ask that do i πŸ˜‰ ROFLROFL...... she says i need to stop radhe but how?? n sweetheart dumbo decided to pay her a visit n says i have a request ..... queen asks yes wot? she replies that stay as close as u can with thakur saab.....  spend as much time as u can wiv him..... walks away n says i have noticed from a few days that wheneva he is with u he is happy..... ur being with him reduces his loneliness ....... Amoli stunned at her words ... who wouldnt be a wife saying please stay close to my hubby coz he is happier wiv u well y dont u try n see y thats the case n do something about it ...... she adds he sees mini dumbo in u..... OMG can any1 really be this naive 😲😍.....

she continues....... talking wiv u seeing u makes his pain of mini dumbo not being here a little less..... 4 me nothing is more important than thakur saabs happiness n if he gets it being with u then i wud like u 2 be wiv him as much as possible....... im damn sure the looks amoli is giving sweetheart she wants to slap her hard saying snap our of it u stupid but very sweet woman !! this is earth n DV we r talking about ROFLROFL.... she adds u will do this right ... u dont have 2 do much just look after his daily menu n diet so that he doesnt miss mini too much .... n smiles n leaves ..... i dunno on one hand my love 4 her smartness which had doubled just halved πŸ€ͺ n then i cant help but fall 4 her sweet n pure heart 😍 πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ,......... queen says Malik doesnt see his daughter in me but his.... how do i tell u....

Cut 2 radhe n amoli....... both walk out of their room n he is packed with his little bundle like suitcase πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n says so ill leave....... she very cutely smiles ok.... n turns to go but turns 2 her n says i will look after myself as well..... does that again n says i have got all my stuff as well..... she is laughing inside but smiles ok ... he goes to leave walks a few stairs down but stops n goes back to her....... angrily says wots this?? wheneva Malik goes out any where mom asks him 10 times dont go n even goes 2 drop him till the door...... but u didnt even ask whether im properly packed or am i 4getting anything..... y?? she says yes i didnt ask anything coz i have heard that wheneeva any1 goes out u pack their belongings so its obvious u wud have packed all urs as well...... he says oh yeaaaaaa that is so tru..... ok then shall i go..... she smiles ok n both leave to go....... i really really loved her smile that yes of u go... so radiant yet simple πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...... 

Part 4........  

So radhe is going has reached down the stairs n amoli comes to the middle of the staircase n both look at each other n sweet BG score changes as DV arrives n walks straight next to amoli...... n stands next her n says radhe its evening dont u wanna go..... radhe speechless n DV adds looking at amoli then bac at him that wot r u looking here n go n very rudely says go .... n then as he is about 2 leave rapist arrives at door....... radhe shocked says happily chote thakur ur here .... i was coming 2 u well since ur here i dont need 2 go πŸ˜ƒ... rapist just givs him a sod-off look n walks right inside passing a equally stunned DV  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... DV asks wot r u doing here? he replies i heard mom isnt feeling well ..... where is she??? DV replies she is inside but u...... n rapist ignoring DV goes upstairs..... DV breathing fire out of his nose while radhe very sweetly asks shall i keep my bundle inside ROFLROFL....... n DV disgusted n fustrated just leaves...... radhe n amoli smile at each other .... DV another plan whooossssss see this is y shobna shud have come wiv rapist πŸ‘πŸΌ y didnt she πŸ˜”

rapist arrives in his mom's room saying how r u feeling now... called the doc??... she says im fine now just got a bit dizzy n fell down........ well having sons like DV n rapist will make any mom dizzy n collapse πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... Dv arrives n so does amoli....... he says y didnt u tell me u werent feeling well...... amoli cuts in saying she fell down in front of me n was about to become unconscious n was saying chote malik's repeatedly so i called him...... rapist says its good amoli that u called me otherwise every1 here is only worried about thier own probs n no 1 is worried about mom..... ooh that was 4 DV .... he says ill go call the doc....... DV very vexed lifts his hand in a fist as if 2 bang it on a table or punch amoli n says 2 her u did this on purpose didnt u?? his mom gloatingly says yes n that to on my orders..... he livid wiv anger looks at his mom then amoli then at his mom again n amoli says i had said 2 u that wenva u try n separate me n radhe u will find some1 supporting me.... his mom smiling ...... she adds n look today grandma is wiv me.... he looks at his mom ...... n Epi ends.........

Precap......... more torture by Madhura for mini dumbo 😑......

hmmmmmmm well this epi was just not DV's at all.... πŸ₯Ί..... everytime he thought thats-it-i-have-got-u.... his mom then his wife n then amoli then his bro n then his mom n amoli again ruined his dreams of victory πŸ˜”... n left him from focussed to πŸ˜• n happy to 😑 n πŸ₯Ί..... but marvellous performance by all actors DV, amoli, DV's mom n sweetheart n radhe 4 his silliness ..... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but as always ⭐️ was DV πŸ˜‰

Enjoy πŸ˜‰

Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: swfer

πŸ₯³ U ROCKπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yipeeeeeee πŸ₯³DancingDancing..... n thanks ❀️
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oiii what an update yaar fantastic preci                       

PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savitha0101

Oiii what an update yaar fantastic preci                       

Awwwwwww Savi darling thanks sooooooooo much n i absolutely ❀️ ur emoticons πŸ˜ƒ
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear PreciousPri
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
his mom just looking at him as if wot do i do wiv u !!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️🀣
dear sweet heart............😍 and my love 4 her doubled coz of her smartness in this sceneπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
where is shobna.....................???????
again dear sweetheart😍 and have noticed from a few days that wheneva he is with u he is happy
what can i say expect that she is too good in heart to be human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
radhe was cute when he was leavingπŸ˜†
DV breathing fire out of his nose.................... ⭐️🀣
the result of the episode was poor πŸ₯Ίdv......................................πŸ˜†
as always your update and comments were superb⭐️⭐️⭐️
good luck

Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahane

dear PreciousPri
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ur most welcome dear ....... n wots this no LIKE 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just kidding πŸ˜‰

his mom just looking at him as if wot do i do wiv u !!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️🀣
Thank ya i was literally  πŸ€£πŸ€£ at her expresions ..... oh poor woman how do u really tell this guy anything

dear sweet heart............😍 and my love 4 her doubled coz of her smartness in this sceneShockedπŸ˜†
I know Day Dreaming..... i was so shocked at her smartness ... well done Sweetheart i guess her brain does sometimes come off Stand-by πŸ˜† ....

where is shobna.....................???????
Me 2 wondering the same..... there were 2 chances when she cud have cum...... 1st during phone call n then at end.... but alas we r disappointed

again dear sweetheart😍 and have noticed from a few days that wheneva he is with u he is happy
what can i say expect that she is too good in heart to be human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was too much 4 me...... is she really not thinking this cud be something else.... n not fatherly love D'oh...... but yea she isnt human is the only explantion πŸ‘πŸΌ

radhe was cute when he was leavingπŸ˜†
I know...... the way he kept going n then coming back πŸ˜†..... n i so loved the way he asks a furious DV that shud i put my stuff away now 🀣

DV breathing fire out of his nose.................... ⭐️🀣
Graicas buddy..... he was so vexed 😑 

the result of the episode was poor πŸ₯Ίdv......................................πŸ˜†
Yep exactly...... this just wasnt his epi..... he got out the wrong side of bed n was left Broken Heart n πŸ˜• coz off all the women folk.......

as always your update and comments were superb⭐️⭐️⭐️
Merci πŸ˜ƒ....... n oh i 4got but in the 26th Jan update when i mention Amoli's sweet gesture n the marriage vow i just realised i didnt translate it...... 😳 well wot i meant was the thing they say that in sickness n in health n in happiness n in sorrow we will always be 2gether..... sorry

good luck
Thanks n 2 u 2 πŸ€—

uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah agree you rock thanks for this post awosme and grate ep  πŸ‘πŸΌ
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: uxghya

yeah agree you rock thanks for this post awosme and grate ep  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Muchas gracias Ghaz πŸ€— n ur most most welcome
swfer thumbnail
oooo it's always feel goood to be backπŸ€—,sorry for my long absence from the forum,my working hours have been extended for the last two weeks so the reason for my😊 so without wasting any time let's get to our noble causeπŸ˜†
well again a πŸ₯±epi but ur recap and the whole update was not πŸ₯± at all,instead it wasβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
she retorts do u think im Urmila that i will listen to everything u say blind-folded?? 🀣
man me tooo so loved her reply,it was like a cherry/icing on the cake🀣
so tell me clearly wot does all this have 2 do wiv amoli.
oh till now she doesn't know that this whole thing is related to amoliπŸ˜•
n i love his confidence while saying this line main jeet gaya hoon ma......main jeet gaya (I have won mom...... i have won).... πŸ‘πŸ‘
simplyβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
that is ur fault u shud have checked innit she takes long but she does realise her mistakes .
yup she realised her mistakes
they do say certain things like these when ur mom says it comes tru.....so neva break ur mom's heart😊
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,a lots of ❀️ and a big πŸ€—for u for such sweet nice wordsπŸ‘πŸΌ
but DV was one unique man who changed this as well but it took time....
tru😳
n DV enters n she is picks up a towel or dunno wot but he takes it from here
if i recall correctly then i think they were his night clothing,white kurta and dhoti😍
my love 4 her doubled coz of her smartness in this scene β€οΈπŸ˜
hmmmmmmm rightπŸ˜‰
y didnt they atleast show Shobna at the other end or atleast let us hear her voice πŸ˜”
yup me tooπŸ˜• and y amoli was so in a hurry to reprot her whatever happened last night
her expression is so so good so stern n confident like a wounded tigree/lioness n keep away πŸ‘
superbbbbbbbbbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
finally she realised its her words which radhe has pay 4 everytime πŸ‘πŸΌ
yup she relised it well,she's getting it rite big timeπŸ‘πŸΌ
so ur not mad in her love ??? n more importantly even after his mom n his wife n his beloved telling him on his face that he hasnt proven anything but strengthened their relation he still is in denile 🀣🀣 bravo DV πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£.
girl u've just interpreted his situation so well na that nothing has left to sayπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£
🀣
this DV is so smart always on the lookout 4 such opportunities of getting close to her esp in front of every1's eyes πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
hmmmmmmmm very naughty indeedπŸ˜πŸ˜†
well im sure he'll like to pack amoli n that egg tanni gave him but thats just my opinion 😳🀣🀣..
that's i said previously that he owned only these two things🀣
who wouldnt be a wife saying please stay close to my hubby coz he is happier wiv u well y dont u try n see y thats the case n do something about it
well urmi!don't u think this is too much to ask forπŸ˜• she herself is not trying to less his loneliness but pushing amoli to a mud pit😑
otherwise every1 here is only worried about thier own probs n no 1 is worried about mom..... ooh that was 4 DV
that was really hurting😭😭😭😭 yet true

PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: swfer

oooo it's always feel goood to be backπŸ€—,sorry for my long absence from the forum,my working hours have been extended for the last two weeks so the reason for my😊 so without wasting any time let's get to our noble causeπŸ˜†

N it feels gr8 to have u bac buddy......πŸ€— no need to apologise at all....... n hey congratz thats fab news that ur training has done well n ur hours have increased...... keep it up n all the very best dear Smile....... yes a very noble cause indeed πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

well again a πŸ₯±epi but ur recap and the whole update was not πŸ₯± at all,instead it wasβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
oh muchas gracias amigo 😳....... truly flattering me 😳😳

she retorts do u think im Urmila that i will listen to everything u say blind-folded?? 🀣
man me tooo so loved her reply,it was like a cherry/icing on the cake🀣
Absolutely cherry on the cake....... 🀣🀣

so tell me clearly wot does all this have 2 do wiv amoli.
oh till now she doesn't know that this whole thing is related to amoliπŸ˜•
its too late for her........ her brain is not functioning  ... effect of mansion of morons or she is being playing dumb here Confused

n i love his confidence while saying this line main jeet gaya hoon ma......main jeet gaya (I have won mom...... i have won).... πŸ‘πŸ‘
simplyβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ditto ClapClap

that is ur fault u shud have checked innit she takes long but she does realise her mistakes .
yup she realised her mistakesOuch
after the damage has occured

they do say certain things like these when ur mom says it comes tru.....so neva break ur mom's heart😊
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,a lots of ❀️ and a big πŸ€—for u for such sweet nice wordsπŸ‘πŸΌ
Awwwwwww dher saara ❀️ n a big πŸ€— from me as well ...... n ur welcome ..... my mom is everything 4 me so i get a bit carried away 😳....... in the middle of updates πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

but DV was one unique man who changed this as well but it took time....
truEmbarrassed
yep

n DV enters n she is picks up a towel or dunno wot but he takes it from here
if i recall correctly then i think they were his night clothing,white kurta and dhoti😍
oh right 😳....... thanks 4 info ...... i couldnt catch it coz it was bundled up...... ill edit it in the update ...... n him n white dhoti kurta......... mama mia Day Dreaming

my love 4 her doubled coz of her smartness in this scene β€οΈπŸ˜
hmmmmmmm rightπŸ˜‰
arent i a complete nutter  πŸ€£πŸ€£......

y didnt they atleast show Shobna at the other end or atleast let us hear her voice πŸ˜”
yup me tooπŸ˜• and y amoli was so in a hurry to reprot her whatever happened last nightOuch
no clue y Amoli was in a hurry........ maybe wanted to tell her of her progress n how its her 1st victory Confused....... but i wanted Shobna back

her expression is so so good so stern n confident like a wounded tigree/lioness n keep away πŸ‘
superbbbbbbbbbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Exactly ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

finally she realised its her words which radhe has pay 4 everytime πŸ‘πŸΌ
yup she relised it well,she's getting it rite big timeπŸ‘πŸΌ
Atleast DV ka kuch to good asar hua πŸ˜‰..... πŸ˜†

so ur not mad in her love ??? n more importantly even after his mom n his wife n his beloved telling him on his face that he hasnt proven anything but strengthened their relation he still is in denile 🀣🀣 bravo DV πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£.
girl u've just interpreted his situation so well na that nothing has left to sayπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£
thank ya senorita Smile....... oh man i was laughing my head of at his denile 🀣🀣

this DV is so smart always on the lookout 4 such opportunities of getting close to her esp in front of every1's eyes EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰
hmmmmmmmm very naughty indeedπŸ˜πŸ˜†
very naughty πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well im sure he'll like to pack amoli n that egg tanni gave him but thats just my opinion Embarrassed🀣🀣..
that's i said previously that he owned only these two things🀣
ur the insipiration 4 this comment...... i 4got 2 credit u...sorry 😳....... ill do it now Smile 

who wouldnt be a wife saying please stay close to my hubby coz he is happier wiv u well y dont u try n see y thats the case n do something about it D'oh
well urmi!don't u think this is too much to ask forπŸ˜•Ouch she herself is not trying to less his loneliness but pushing amoli to a mud pit😑
thats my point as well........ she doesnt wanna know y he is unhappy or do anything herself but is telling her 2 spend more time wiv him n entertain him 🀒

otherwise every1 here is only worried about thier own probs n no 1 is worried about mom..... ooh that was 4 DV
that was really hurting😭😭😭😭 yet true
Yes very painful ...... but he was right CryCry

n its seems such a long time after i have been able 2 read ur comments n reply....... n im soooooo happy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....... my daily dose is back even though its weekly but i love it πŸ˜‰