CHARACTER ANALYSIS: Seema (11th Feb)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

The last thing I want to do is analyze the Wicked Witch of the West, especially since I have like a million other things on my mind that bothers me to no end. Don't worry. I've emailed the lovelies duckies at Colors about those disturbing things. They're likely to ignore me just like they've been doing with every other Mishal-LTL fan.

Moving on to Seema in today's episode.

There's no longer any doubt in my mind. Seema is positive, and chances are that she's going to get killed by either Kala's or Suds' hand. Possibly while trying to save Naku or our beloved Dutta. I'm down with that. Just as long as she keeps her hands off a certain someone.

Here's a small interview with her that I managed to schedule during her busy tires-puncturing.

*Looks at Seema as she punctures the red jeep's tires*

Me: So why are you puncturing those tires?
Seema: Because those people wants to kill Dutta and I can't let that happen.

*air goes out of tire #1 and Seema moves on to the next car*

Me: But why are you wasting time puncturing those tires when you could drive away right now?
Seema: ...
Me: Is this the new fabulous director's idea?
Seema: Yes.
Me: It doesn't make sense.
Seema: Neither does the fact that my medicine bag has disappeared while I'm doing this.

*another tire punctures and Seema stands up*

Me: So, I'll see you in our next session.
Seema: If I survive.
Me: Fat chance.
Seema: You read my mind.
Me: Do us all a favor?
Seema: Sure.
Me: Tell the Colors people to get their a**** together and fix those editing glitches.
Seema: Who's Colors?

Okay, so basically, Seema did some honorable things in today's episode. 1) She checked on Naku and supported her against her side. 2) She got medicine for Naku. 3) She punctured Suds' tires- Oh, I mean, his car's tires. 3) She kind of saved Dutta from Suds. 4) She was extremely polite throughout the whole thing. Even when she asked her very slow Chacha to drive. At that point, I would've screamed it at him. But she said it with respect. Kudos for her.

I've got a good feeling about our Seema. She'll probably save some lives again and die in the process, but hey. That's life for a ex-backstabbing, manipulative, prostitute ex-girlfriend, right? 
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
Jab Wo Gaadi ki hawa nikaal rahi thi, tab tune uska interview bhi le liya??? Usko bolna tha na, ki itne bade jhumke nikal de, I mean if she removes them, Ullu might not recognize her the next time he seees her...πŸ˜†....
She has been polite throughout her little stint of comeback...and may be that is what bugs me...she calls Dutta 'Aap'...I hate it...I would have liked her, if she would have been a bit loud, aren't pro..... supposed to be like that??πŸ˜†

Well said Ana but i m bit confused about the pre-cap though i thnk Tasha r not there in the car and have gone to hospital but wat was Seema doing to the vegetable gaddi?
Originally posted by ccolaco

Well said Ana but i m bit confused about the pre-cap though i thnk Tasha r not there in the car and have gone to hospital but wat was Seema doing to the vegetable gaddi?
Crys i think TASHA are not with her......they may have reached their destiny and Seema again came to market for some thingπŸ€”.......as Seema's saari was not the same which she weared in yesterday's epi
Hey Ana,
Thanks a lot for this interview.
So,now my medicine confusion is solved.Seriously if seema also has no idea,then it must be magicalπŸ˜†
Even i have a feeling about her turning positive,but will this positivity continue after she will get to know that her friend is infact dutta's wife& life?Do ask her this next timeπŸ˜‰
One more thing,how many of those shining blouses she have in her stock?😑Tell her ,it is not a very good style statement.
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Jab Wo Gaadi ki hawa nikaal rahi thi, tab tune uska interview bhi le liya??? Usko bolna tha na, ki itne bade jhumke nikal de, I mean if she removes them, Ullu might not recognize her the next time he seees her...πŸ˜†....
She has been polite throughout her little stint of comeback...and may be that is what bugs me...she calls Dutta 'Aap'...I hate it...I would have liked her, if she would have been a bit loud, aren't pro..... supposed to be like that??πŸ˜†

Haan, yaar. Jab woh gaadi ki hawa nikaal rahi thi tab maine uska interview liya. Warna kab leti? She was gonna be busy with escaping Suds, so I had to do it then.

LOL πŸ˜† Those jhumke were huuuge πŸ˜† Maybe Suds will fall for her and help her and then they will betray Chaskar and Kala and ride off into the sunset on his red jeep? What am I saying? Suds is not capable of loving anyone. Phir to Seema aur Suds ka match made in Heaven hua na.

Arre, Srush. Seema has changed now. She isn't loud anymore. She's a special pro... Seema jaisi koi nahi... *wiggles eyebrows*

@ Pooja: Lol πŸ˜† Dear, your bloopers thread for yesterday's bloopers was just HILARIOUS. Woh magic waali baat par ke, I thought that I had to include it in my interview πŸ˜†

Yes, yes, next time I'll ask Seema about her intentions... πŸ˜‰

@ mishimano: Oooh, but if Tasha are not with her then maybe we'll get to see them together in the hospital 😍
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
So glad to get  our fun loving Ana back!πŸ€— Loved your analysis.πŸ‘πŸΌ Full of wit & humour.πŸ˜†

I'm finding it easier to forgive Seema as the days go by. Yesterday her little acts were really heartwarming. I'm grateful to both Seema & the Chacha for showing so much concern to strangers like Nakku  & D by stopping to help them as they lied injured on public roads.I sincerely hope nothing happens to them in the imminent battle. I'm sure once Seema knows that D is a happily married man she will surely wish him well & move on😊
Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago
hey dear

good analyses and thanks for comedy doze.