Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

PART3    
                                                 FRIENDS AND ENEMIES

She had come here to find some peace, to clear out the image of dev and that woman that has been replaying in her mind again and again. And she had almost succeeded until the king of all jerks-Mr. Maan singh khurana had to arrive and ruin it all of her, and to top it all, claim her place as his private place. And wait did he say, that he too have been coming here since past years!!! Then how did they never encounter each other!!!''hah! That idiot did he really think she would fall for his crap lie, for she could swear on her upcoming exam (god please let me pass this one) that she had never seen any other soul here before, except all those beautiful birds. 

She was shouting profanities at him in her mind when suddenly it dawned upon her that maybe this was the first time they both have conversed for this long, just the two of them, and were also sitting together(alone again).

For some reason, which was not very clear to either of them, they have always avoided eachother as much as possible. It was not that they have been at loggerheads or hated eachother, okay maybe a little, but there has always been this uneasiness between them since the very first time they had met. And after....

Her ancestral home was in hoshiyarpur, where she had lived for nine odd years. She was just ten years old when her parents were caught in an accident. While her father had died on the spot her mother, though survived, had slipped into coma. Two days later savitri Devi and virender uncle had arrived to take her with them. Savitri Devi was a mother like figure to his father. His father- mohenderlal handa and virender khurana, dadima's son were best friends. They both had completed their college together and had started their construction firm in Delhi. Due to some family issues he had shift back to hoshiyarpur after a year and continue his work from there. However, both virender uncle and dadima used to visit them often. She, who never received any grandparent's affection before as she never had any grandmother and her darji had always a biased attitude towards her, had found in savitri Devi very a compassionate and loving grandmother. Virender chachu, as she used to call him, was like the uncle she had wished rajender chachji to be. He used to bring her chocolates and clothes, anything and everything she demanded. So, when they had told her that they were taking her to Delhi to live with them, she was relieved and happy. Having lost both her parents she had needed warmth and love to come over the trauma, which she could not get in handa haveli, and which could only be provided by these two people.

When she had first arrived in khuarana mansion she was introduced to dev, virender uncle's younger son. Maan who was four years older than her, was away completing his studies from oxford university, London. Dev was two year older than her but they have bonded really well. They had happy-go-lucky attitude, were outgoing, social and shared similar tastes and preferences.. They had gone to same school and college and their friendship had deepened and then later developed into love.

With dev she had felt easy, relaxed and comfortable.They could chat for hours,express themselves freely, have fun together.....

Maan, on the other hand has always intimidated her, since the very first she had met him.

She was sixteen years old when one maan had came back from London unannounced. Nobody was at home at time except her, as dadima and virender uncle were out for some meeting and dev had gone to his friends place. She was comfortably lying on the couch, wearing a vest and shorts, munching popcorns and watching a movie. She was so engrossed in the movie that she failed to hear the voice calling out her attention, and suddenly a man with broad chest, chiseled face and deep dreamy eyes, greeted or rather threatened her. There was something about the way he was looking at her that sent chiils down her spine. It was not the fear of facing a complete stranger while she was alone at home but more of being alone with a guy while she was in her vest and shorts, and whose eyes were roaming freely all over her body and looking at  her with great curiosity. His gaze was so intense that it felt like she was standing naked in front of him and was deeply embarrassed. When she could no longer take his intent face she finally asked, 'who are you and what are you doing here'?

'I am maan- maan singh khurana and by the way, I think I should be asking you this question-who are you and what are you doing at my home? ' He had asked in return, finally settling his eyes just on her face.

'Oh maan'umm hi'I am geet'.' She had said nervously and before she could finish, thank god, dadima and virender uncle had arrived.

They both were surprised and happy to see him there suddenly. After sharing the greetings dadima had told her about geet, how she had lost her parents and dadima and his dad have brought her here, and what she had feared has happened, maan had looked at her with pity and sympathy. His look had made her feel as if she was some creature of low origin who was depended on his mercy. She knew that maybe was reading too much into his look but she just couldn't help it, and developed an instant dislike for him. Thus she had never tried to have any friendship between them.noticing. They talked only when necessary and as minimal as possible. However it was not the look of pity that had made her aversive of him, it was that night.....

************************************************************************************

part 4

this was the third part...hope you all enjoyed

don't forget to hit the like button..and leave behind your lovely comments😊.

Edited by richiiiii - 13 years ago
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update richii...please continue soon
LoveManeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
your ff is really interesting!!!
please pm me when you update😃
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update..............so this was the backstory of maaneet...............let's see how u make them fall in love....
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fabulous update pls
cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome part.
do continue plz
thx.
creddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love ur ff..please add me to ur pm list
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part...........plzz continue soon....
sakadafi thumbnail
Great start!! Please add me to your PM list...
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow that was really nice update cont soon add me in pm list