Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ˜†  Yeah , I agree , even though its frustrating to see wastage of such golden opportunities we're still loyal to it .

Ha...ha... your analogy was perfect to my condition... so πŸ‘ 

Actually , had they not created any hype n stuff I would'nt have felt like this ; but u know with the articles & promotions they really got us high ... &  then delivered that stuff πŸ˜³
If u see the star player exactly 6:39 mins allotted for "The Supposed Con"  & we gave that article more than 800 comments πŸ˜³
Now u tell me is it my fault am feeling πŸ€‘ like this !!!
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: drashsree100

πŸ˜†  Yeah , I agree , even though its frustrating to see wastage of such golden opportunities we're still loyal to it .

Ha...ha... your analogy was perfect to my condition... so πŸ‘ 

Actually , had they not created any hype n stuff I would'nt have felt like this ; but u know with the articles & promotions they really got us high ... &  then delivered that stuff πŸ˜³
If u see the star player exactly 6:39 mins allotted for "The Supposed Con"  & we gave that article more than 800 comments πŸ˜³
Now u tell me is it my fault am feeling πŸ€‘ like this !!!

you know i think the reason they created so much of hype was because they knew that only on the promise of getting a hot sr will we fight for the remote from our brothers and fathersπŸ˜† <their ipl obsession πŸ€’>...i usually dn fight for remote...but yestday i did...and when the epi finished i was like😲...before the episode i was feverently parying to god to send away my family members from the drawing room so that i could enjoy it without getting embrassed...but hell i could have watched it with my entire family without getting least bit embarrased...<maybe except the water scene...it was hotter than their sr>
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail

Yeah , I mean Geet undressing in front of Maan or he putting jewelery   was way passionate & hot than the 'supposed' actual stuff that they showed  πŸ˜•

You were fighting remote for the IPL & me had my mom n dad's anniversary y'day ... think of me . I excused myself from that on going party after every 5 mins given to their sponsors ads .
richiiiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: drashsree100

Yeah , I mean Geet undressing in front of Maan or he putting jewelery   was way passionate & hot than the 'supposed' actual stuff that they showed  πŸ˜•

You were fighting remote for the IPL & me had my mom n dad's anniversary y'day ... think of me . I excused myself from that on going party after every 5 mins given to their sponsors ads .

i know...that episode had left me breathless and goosebumps all over my skin...

awww poor you...now this is a tragedy...ditching a party in hopes of getting high and drunk and then you are rewarded with lemons minus the tequila...

god i was so depressed i didn't even feel like eating so i slept...hoping i would forget everything by morning...

richiiiii thumbnail
okay guys since i haven't updated for a while here is a teaser...πŸ˜‰

'I don't know I never had...you know...' he said sounding lame even to himself.  Apprehensively he looked at her to gauge her reaction and found her staring at him with, if possible, more curiosity.

'I mean i never had...umm...Sex..So i really don't know' he tried explaining again.

'Are you impotent then?'
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail

* Priya jumping in joy *

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey when r u going to update... cliff hanger note daal ke chodiya...hmmm πŸ˜‰
payal906 thumbnail
Hahahhaa How cute...cant wait for that explanation as well lol
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
arre choti yeh teaser se kaam nahi chalega...woh bhi ithni nanhi si teaser...as if the last part was not enough for me to look forward to the update...u give this!!😑 ...to add to my betaabi!!!
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
richi not fare... plz update dona!