rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww awesomeee
luved ittt
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oooh chote it was so goood...i read it all in one sitting!! and with each part the story and your style keeps the readers expectations climb!! wah wah!
don't forget to PM me on ur next update!!
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bangalores

oooh chote it was so goood...i read it all in one sitting!! and with each part the story and your style keeps the readers expectations climb!! wah wah!
don't forget to PM me on ur next update!!

thanks for liking diii...main toh kushi se pagal hi ho gae..🤣
well pm u for sure...after all who doesnt want one extra 'like' and comment😆
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Thoughts and actions

The night was dark and the roads were lightly illuminated with yellow streetlight, the silhouette of trees giving it a mystifying look. As Maan drove on the desolate street he couldn't help but smile at the turns of event tonight. When he had reached office today , he had found sameera already waiting for him in his cabin. Seeing her he couldn't help but let out an exasperated sigh as she had hugged him.

Breaking away from the hug he had quickly started ranting about the amount to work that needs to be done, hoping she would leave soon. Alas, nothing of that sort had happened as she had retrieved her own laptop, slumped down on sofa, and declared that she would be working from his office today. Suppressing his urge to throw her out of his cabin he had got on with his work, his only consolation being that she was equally passionate about her work as he was.

It was around seven in the evening when sameera had started pestering him to go out with her for a drink as they have slogged enough for a day. Though he wouldn't have minded slogging to her company, he had reluctantly complied deciding he could do with a drink or two. He was initially planning to pull to JINX, a nightclub which was at shorter distance from his office, but sameera had refused saying she was bored of it. Not in a mood to argue had asked her of her choice and she had suggested PUNK.

It was when he was at the bar to get drinks that he had noticed her. She was desperately trying to seek the attention of the bartender, who was busy serving the scantily dressed girls and dominant looking men. Feeling an absurd pull at her helpless state and cute irritated face he had shoved his drinks in her hands and quickly disappeared, not willing her to see him.

After that, for the rest of the evening his eyes were on her, noticing her every move, every expression, and every smile. His stolen moments of bliss were brought to sharpening halt when sameera demanded that they go to another nightclub as she bored of this one. That was when he decided that he has endured enough oh her antics for a day and announced that they were leaving for their homes, calling it a night. His stony and stout expression has very rightfully conveyed to her that he wasn't going to nudge from his decision and so they have finally left.

Dropping sameera home, he was about to turn for khurana mansion when he realized that his blackberry was missing. Realizing that he must have left it in the nightclub he had quickly retreated back. It hadn't taken him long to find it as it had lay exactly where he had left it. Retrieving it back he was about to leave when his eyes fell on geet who was dancing quite intimately with a man. He had felt a strange irritation at the sight and his legs have refused to budge from where it was fixed. His irritation has soon turned into rage when he had noticed the lusty eyes of the man peering over her body. However, it was when he saw geet's hand slowly moving towards the zip of her dress and the man's expressions, which seemed to have gone lecherous by her each passing actions, that his anger has known no bound and he had quickly covered the distance between them, grasping her hand. It had taken up all self control to let the man go with all his body parts intact...

'i don't like you anymore...i haaattteee you' geet's word brought him out of his musing. He looked over at her and found her staring angrily ahead, her hands crossed in front, her lips pushed out and nose scrunched up. She looked like an adorable tantrum throwing child and he suddenly wanted to pull her cheeks.

'Why? What did i do'? He asked instead, controlling his insane and contradicting urges. First i wanted to kiss her now i want to pull her cheek.

'Because you are so bad and mean, you didn't let me dance'. She accused.

'Geet you were feeling hot, so if i would have let you dance you would have felt hotter and anyways its ;ate, dadima must be worried for you so we need to go home' he said, a little amused at himself for trying to reason with drunken lady.

'But i am not feeling hot anymore, which means i can dance now. Right?' she asked turning to him as she grasped his arm. He was surprised at her actions but nevertheless liked it i. Her eyes her dancing wide with hope and her lips were curved up in the biggest smile he has ever seen on her.  However he knew he couldn't comply to her wish so he gently said 'geet you can't dance here, in the car...and it isn't even raining so that you could have enjoyed a rain dance'.

'But...' she was about to protest when maan added, 'but you can dance once we reach home'

She seemed to consider it for a while and then nodded, not much happy.

'Good.  So umm...Why did you drink so much?'

'i didn't drink much' she said shaking her head in negative, her eyes wide. 'Do i look drunkkk?' She asked him incredulously as she stretched up to look in the rear view mirror.  She examined herself for a while touching her face, stretching her arms, making add grimaces. When she seemed satisfied with her inspection she turned to face and said triumphantly, 'i don't look drunk. My eyes aren't red just pink, i am not staggering or blabbering or making unreasonable demands, though my hair are a little out of place but i can comb them back and they will be fine.'

She seemed like a child trying to prove that her muddy dress wasn't muddy after all, just a bit unclean here and there.

He smiled at her childish behaviour, now with the urge to cuddle her.

'You are laughing at me? Do i look that bad'? She asked noticing his smile.

He quickly swallowed his smile. 'No geet i am not laughing and you aren't looking bad either.

'No you are lying. I am looking bad. You don't like me. I don't look good enough. No one likes me.' She said in a little voice.

Maan noticed the melancholy in her voice and it disturbed him but before he could convince her that she was one exceptional innocent beauty that he had come across she spoke again 'pinky says men love girls who have got bigger tits, rounder ass or longer legs. Do you'?

He coughed.

She asked the scandalous question with so much innocence and curiosity that maan struggled how to answer it or rather evade it. Finally he chose to pretend that he didn't understand the question. 'err..do i what'?

'Do you love girls who have got bigger...? '

'NOOO' he almost screamed before she could finish. God this girl is crazy.

'Oh!!!' she seemed to ponder over it for a minute. 'Then why did pinky say that'? She asked with a child-like curiosity.

Maan was at loss of words. He didn't had any idea why pinky said it, why was she drunk, why was she asking such questions, and why did he have to receiving end of her questions? Besides, he knew he couldn't deny whatever pinky had said to her. Guys did like girls who were 'heavier', but it had nothing to do with love. Lust would be a more appropriate adjective. But, it also didn't mean that men who prefer 'heavier' are necessarily lusting after their body. Now how was he supposed to make her understand this in her drunken state? He looked at her and found her staring at him with inquisitive eyes, waiting for an explanation. He cradled her face in his left hand and said 'i don't know why pinky said that. But let me assure you, that you don't need these things to be loved. You are loved for what you are, the way you are.'  He paused and then added, 'You are beautiful geet.' The words that escaped his mouths had almost surprised him. Not that he was denying what he said, just couldn't believe he said that. He hated people who wallowed in self-pity, people who tried to earn sympathy and love, supposedly feeling deprived of it, people who projected their sad and sorry state to gain soothing otherwise. For him such people were weak and spineless, trying to gain compassion by presenting their precariousness and fears. Yet, in geet's words all he read was a strange melancholic vulnerability, a genuine solicitude and he wanted to clear them, he wanted to assure her that she was beautiful, that she was loved.

'Are you serious? Am i beautiful enough'? She asked looking deep into his eyes, breaking his labyrinth of thoughts.

'Yes i am serious geet. You are beautiful' he told her as he looked back in her eyes with such compassion that he didn't know he was able to procure. And as he continued staring into her deep ocean's eyes he lost awareness of his surroundings, the car, the road, and dipped his head to press his lips on hers. It felt beautiful.

The urge that has got him this time wasn't his own inner yearnings or strange desires.  This is time the impetus was to convey the reverence of his words through his actions. And, so he kissed her; ever so lightly on her warm and opulent lips, taking in her smell and conveying his thoughts. Though the kiss lasted for few mere seconds yet he knew its feel would last forever.

As he pulled back he saw that her eyes were closed, and he wondered if she was savouring the moment as he had. She opened her eyes ever so slowly, her face now expressionless. Suddenly he was worried if he had offended her, but it lasted just for a second, as she broke into a smile-dazzling him.

'You know...it felt good, thank you' she said warmly with gratitude, as if he had done her a favour. His heart was thudding strangely in his chest, yet it felt contented listening her words.

He feebly tried to focus his attention on driving and both were silent for a minute.

'Can i ask you one more question'?? She asked again, her voice again of a child desiring to know the ways of world.

'Umm okay ask' he said a little distracted, his mind still lingering on the kiss.

'Do you like sex'??

PART 10

okay guys as promised...here is the 9th part...hope you all enjoy...

do hit the like button and leave in your comments🤗

Edited by richiiiii - 12 years ago
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon..
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww
awesomeee
after this question
hopeee maan could just control himselfff
n hope geet just tells off abt dev 
n her n pinnky plan 2 get dev back n hope maan agreesss
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣... her weird question bank... poor Maan...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
he he loved Geet's innocent questions...
Maan kissed Geet 😳
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update 
lovelyy kisss
bt geet and her question ðŸ˜†
pooor maan
cont sooon
thnx for d PM ðŸ˜Š