do continue plz
thx
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the start........................waiting for the update
HEY AWESOMEEEEEEEE WANT 2 READ MORE SEEMS INTERESTING
DEV N GEET THTS NICEEE
Superb Concept... do continue... pls add me to yr PM list...
gr8 start!

continue soon!

plzzz add me 2 ur pm list!
nyc intro n nyc update do continue soon
okay here is the second part...hope you like it...and plz ignore the mistakes i couldnt get the time to edit

******************************************************************************************

''MY PLACE IN THE WORLD''

Geet was perched on a water tank'.her favorite place in  khurana mansion. The water tank was cemented and was located on small terrace above the main terrace. There tank was quite large with a small opening on one side. The view from tank was so spectacular, that the first time she went up there she was totally blown away from the scenic beauty and was momentarily lost,  forgetting all about maan and his watch. Ofcourse the thought of angry and seething maan has quickly resurfaced in her mind and the effect of the beautiful scene in front of her eyes was diluted. However the place since then has became her favourite spot in the world. This was the place which has seen in her in all her good and bad days'.she came here when she scored poorly in her exams, when she missed her mother, when dadima scolded her for carelessness, when she fought from dev, when she was scared from maan, when she  was selected in DU, when dev had proposed her, when she needed peace of her mind''..she never brought anyone here, not even dev or her best friend pinky, for she felt the place was only meant for and never wished to share it with anyone.

So today also she sat there, allowing her mind to calm, her senses to relax'.and finally after two days she felt some peace.

_______________________***********************____________________

'GEET'..GEET'.GEET!!!!!!!!'

_______________________    *********************________________________

It was quite dark when a cold hand gripped her elbow pulling her up and suddenly she was slammed to a hard chest. For  moment she didn't realized what was happening, and then she screamed closing her eyes'..'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

'OH shut the hell up''he yelled at her while putting his hand on her mouth

______________________*********************________________________________

'YOUUU!!!!!!!''..She cried shocked, confused and agitated  all at the same time ,when he  removed his hand from her mouth.

'Yes me'.now will you please stop shrieking and tell me just what the bloody hell were you trying to do????' he asked eyeing  her with suspicion,

'what do you mean what was I doing???.....isn't it obvious that'' she trailed off noticing his expression.

'wait wait wait'you think I was I was trying to SUICIDE!!!'

'Ummmm..yea' he said a little defensive.

'What???... just what made you think that I was trying to suicide?? She asked incredulously.

'Well for one'your tear stained face, and you were sitting at edge, and I have been shouting your name, I don't know for how long, and you weren't even replying'.

' And by the way what are doing HERE  ,at this TIME?'''.He asked her suddenly before she could reply.

'I can do whatever I want, whenever and wherever I want. Infact I should be asking you that what are YOU  doing here'.SPYING ON ME???..'you intruder'.' She said haughtily

'INTRUDER!!....SPYING ON YOU!!!' he asked genuinely entertained

'Yes spying on me'.no on comes here except for me..this is MY PLACE' and I have never ever brought anyone here'so you cant be knowing this and the only reason that you are here because you must be spying on me'.SO  NOW GET YOUR ASS MOVING AND GET LOST' She hissed at him, her temper rising.

'your place!!!Listen miss geet handa, by know means this place is YOURS. And my ass is not going to move an inch. Its you who needs to get going from here because'.THIS IS MY DAMN PRIVATE PLACE DO YOU GET IT'.and one more thing, I am not as useless as you ARE that I would be WASTING MY TIME  spying on YOU'I HAVE MUCH BETTER AND IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO'

__________________________________******************______________________________

For a moment she just gaped at him.  what did he think of himself that bloody jackass. She thought amazed  his audacity.He just called HER place as HIS private place. How dare he???

'You listen to me mr. MAAN SINGH KHURANA cause I wont repeat it again'THIS IS PLACE IS MINE'i have been coming here since past eight years 'do you hear me' EIGHT'so you don't dare call it your place cause itz MINE'. And with that she took a stone , craved her name in the ground, simply sat down facing away from him.

Now that will show him,she thought giving herself an imaginary pat on the back.

_______________________**********************__________________________

Craving your name on the ground!!'just how childish you can get. He thought totally annoyed

'you think by craving your silly name on the ground you own this place???....well then'. ''.THERE'.now its mine' he said as he too picked up a stone ,craved his name just above hers and sat down beside her while flashing her a moronic smile.

'And just for the records I too have been coming here since past eight years  '

______________________**********************_____________________________

part 3

WELL ITZ LITTLE SHORT BUT I HAVE MY BOARDS COMING UP SO THIS ONLY WHAT I COULD MANAGE AS FOR NOW
DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON...AND DO COMMENT😊

Edited by richiiiii - 12 years ago
Originally posted by zahra15

amazing concept...plzzzzzzz add me 2 ur pm list
.....hey u dnt like doing economics...i simpy love doing it.......its my favourite subject......
btw i hav a frnd named richa n she also hates economics.....so wanna no where r u frm if u dnt mind.....

added😃
well i am from india-delhi.....and you like doing economics😕
i always get confused between all those curves and graphs they all are f**kin similar yet a diffrent.....actually my problem lies in understanding the question itself😆
waise where are you from??
so Dev & Geet were
in relationship & he
cheated on her wow
interesting love how the
story progress pls cont soonn
nice FF......... love maaneet conversation......... i hope geet tells maan about dev cheating on her.........DEV 😡....... do PM me 😊