comments on the current track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I am loving this new track today's episode was amazing yes I do think NIVI is right VIREN is a kind of a small kid the way behaved at home by taking his breakfast to the sofa sitting their all by himself .

The way he behaved in the night club, clearly shows that he loves NIVI because he wont just fight for anyone(as we all know he is VIREN not SIDDHARTH).But in his frustration he is unable to analyze himself and realise his love.

DONT know when he will realise but I am enjoying his attitude.
Me too I'm also enjoying the new track and the actions that Viren did for Nivi in the nightclub clearly says that he loves Nivi but his anger and revenge is clouding his judgement. But I'm still happy that Viren loves Nivi even thoguh he denis it
well I LIKE THE CURRENT TRACK ATLEAST ITS BETTER THAN THE JORU KA GULAM TRACK 
Yes me too, i am also loving this track! it's going great so far.. love the Hot killing Viren's attitude ! haha he is one tough guy ðŸ˜‰
but also his heart beats faster when he sees nivi in pain, he just can not handle his feelings for her.. bechara ..
no matter how bad he'll pretend to be, he is not going to win over nivi's Goodness haha
but still i';m looking forward to seeing more of Mr. Attitude haha