ive been watching tere liye for a while
and the character of laboni maa stand out for me
she's so cute Wink and the perfect mum for a girl
she cries for taani's happiness and she's protective for her
i just want to hug her
she has that positive motherly energy about her
hats off to her Clap
Posted: 11 years ago
I so agree with you. Laboni maa is an idol mom.....I love this character so much and the actress has been doing an awesome job as Laboni. Clap
I love Laboni Maa and her beti Tani as much as I love and adore Taanu. Every time I see Maa and beti, I get emotional Cry They are an exemplary maa-betiii Big smile 
I also like the character of Laboni ma

Originally posted by -Sabz-

I so agree with you. Laboni maa is an idol mom.....I love this character so much and the actress has been doing an awesome job as Laboni. Clap
I love Laboni Maa and her beti Tani as much as I love and adore Taanu. Every time I see Maa and beti, I get emotional Cry They are an exemplary maa-betiii Big smile 

totally agree wid u.......................................

dono maa beti ek saath bahut ache lagte hain...............................
i wish they had fav maa beti nomination for laboni maa and taani in SPA...i so wish...the relationship shown is so beautiful...laboni maa need to get an award :)
Yeah !! 
LAboni maa is so cute and also funny with her background music !!!

yaaa she is so cute and love her acting....so natural...but i love neelu maa also...she also damn good in acting...the 2 maa's are rocking in tere liye...Embarrassed
I love Laboni....and also Supriyaji for enacting her so well....Laboni is so cute and sweetEmbarrassed