Gopi should suffer from a disorder?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Why DE?

If one personality forgets what the other has done, she should Kill Aham right? The personality that was so wounded comes out one day and stabs him whilst he sleeps.👍🏼
wow i think tthis track could be great and it would suit Gopi i hope they do this Ahem  would hate Gopi and love her other personality annd eventually will fall for Gopi too and the other person of Gopi would hate Ahem 

Hmmmmm
m bit confused wt to say, as i want gopi to be what she is and aham to fall her current avatar.
Bt if she suffers from personality disorder, we cn hav thick chances aham seeing her mod avatar and may be then he can be possessive abt her and wil blurt out his hidden love n husband's concern

Hmm....I don't want Gopi to actually suffer from a disorder....but she can pretend to have 2 personalities...like SRK in Rab ne bana i Jodi😉 or even better - old Golmaal with Amol Palekar😃.I would love if Gopi tries it. 😊

Originally posted by monalidp

Hmm....I don't want Gopi to actually suffer from a disorder....but she can pretend to have 2 personalities...like SRK in Rab ne bana i Jodi😉 or even better - old Golmaal with Amol Palekar😃.I would love if Gopi tries it. 😊

To pretend?? I do not think she will be brave enough for that, but when she will suffer from this disorder she will not notice, actually she will not even know ahem is her husband when she is brave
Edited by -DE- - 13 years ago