Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hullo Meenu! I generally do not comment here! <I mean this forum...πŸ˜†>
Was searching thru the pgs and came across ur VM!
It was such a treat to watch!⭐️
Great Job!πŸ€—
I heard the song for the first time, the Akash song I mean, it was good.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Do tell me if u r open for requests?😳
Also, if u cud decrease the intensity of effects a bit.
I am sorry, i do not mean to offend u... I cannt even make vms so i guess I am no one to complain but its just that at some places even the faces weren't that clear.
I would have loved it much more if it were without any effects.
Sorry, if I did hurt u!
Do tell me if ur open for requests!☺️
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@rock:Thanks a tonn dear.
@Sana:Lol,no!>...It's easier now,for moi!!>..lol

@radt:Awwww,thanks alot for your precious comments dear.!!....I'm totally loving you for your honesty.Lol,I try being honest too,but sometymes,I just can't.Absolutely no worries.I'd asked every1 to be open for critisim aswell.And this only helps me in improving.I know,the last video I made,was quite unclear for me too,and after a point,I was itched by tht.Lol.I'll definitely try to reduce the lightning effect the next time.Hope I do better.Thnks a lot!...*hugs*..I don't take request as such,coz no1 has eva asked me abt itπŸ˜†....but if u want,I'll make one for you,no worries.πŸ˜ƒ...But depends on the jodi:if u ask for DakshNa,tht would be easier as I've the scnees downloaded.If you want for nther couple,do lemme know a lil abt where can I get the scenes from.I'll be on a leave after a week or two:then,will surely fulfill your request.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

@rock:Thanks a tonn dear.

@Sana:Lol,no!>...It's easier now,for moi!!>..lol

@radt:Awwww,thanks alot for your precious comments dear.!!....I'm totally loving you for your honesty.
Thank you so much! I am thankful you did not mind!😳Lol,I try being honest too,but sometymes,I just can't
How well i know this feeling!πŸ˜†.
Absolutely no worries.I'd asked every1 to be open for critisim aswell.And this only helps me in improving.I know,the last video I made,was quite unclear for me too,and after a point,I was itched by tht.Lol.I'll definitely try to reduce the lightning effect the next time.
Awwww.... that's really sweet of you! Thanks meenu!πŸ€—
Hope I do better.
I am very sure u will!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thnks a lot!...*hugs*
*hugs tight*πŸ˜†.
.I don't take request as such,coz no1 has eva asked me abt itπŸ˜†....but if u want,I'll make one for you,no worries
That is just so sweet of you! Thank you!☺️
.πŸ˜ƒ...But depends on the jodi:if u ask for DakshNa,tht would be easier as I've the scnees downloaded.If you want for nther couple,do lemme know a lil abt where can I get the scenes from.I'll be on a leave after a week or two:then,will surely fulfill your request.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€— Thank You! I wanted a VM on Daksh-Naina!πŸ˜†Since u have it downloaded i can expect a beautiful VM soon!πŸ€—
My Request:- Please make a VM on Daksh-Naina... any scenes u find appropriate for the song....Jab Hawayein sunati jain tere mere pyar ki dastaan.... πŸ˜³  It is from the movie LUCK BY CHANCE. Or Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si from the movie RAAJNEETI.
If you think, these are not appropriate please cchose any song u find better.
 But please, If possible try to include that rain scene.... I find it uber cute.😍
Eagerly awaiting ur reply.
Best Regards
RadhaπŸ€—

Edited by radt - 13 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: radt

Thank you so much! I am thankful you did not mind!😳..Absolutely not....honesty and simplicity are two things I simply appreciate!!πŸ˜ƒLol,I try being honest too,but sometymes,I just can't

How well i know this feeling!πŸ˜†....Lol...*hi-5*,then...πŸ˜†
Absolutely no worries.I'd asked every1 to be open for critisim aswell.And this only helps me in improving.I know,the last video I made,was quite unclear for me too,and after a point,I was itched by tht.Lol.I'll definitely try to reduce the lightning effect the next time.
Awwww.... that's really sweet of you! Thanks meenu!πŸ€—....Thnks jaan!!>..*hugs*Embarrassed
Hope I do better.
I am very sure u will!πŸ‘πŸΌ....Thankshh!!πŸ˜ƒ
Thnks a lot!...*hugs*
*hugs tight*πŸ˜†....*hugs more tight*πŸ˜†
.I don't take request as such,coz no1 has eva asked me abt itπŸ˜†....but if u want,I'll make one for you,no worries
That is just so sweet of you! Thank you!☺️...No worries.....I'm sure it'll take alot of time(sorry in advance for tht)...,but I'll surely do it!!πŸ˜ƒ
.πŸ˜ƒ...But depends on the jodi:if u ask for DakshNa,tht would be easier as I've the scnees downloaded.If you want for nther couple,do lemme know a lil abt where can I get the scenes from.I'll be on a leave after a week or two:then,will surely fulfill your request.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€— Thank You! I wanted a VM on Daksh-Naina!πŸ˜†Since u have it downloaded i can expect a beautiful VM soon!πŸ€—....Aaaah,then toh bilkul no worries!!πŸ˜†....I'll try being as quick as I can.πŸ˜ƒ
My Request:- Please make a VM on Daksh-Naina... any scenes u find appropriate for the song....Jab Hawayein sunati jain tere mere pyar ki dastaan.... πŸ˜³  It is from the movie LUCK BY CHANCE. Or Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si from the movie RAAJNEETI.Awwww,beautiful songs!!Embarrassed..let's see wht scenes I can find for either of the songs-then would start one...till then,tht's a surprize for u,as well me.πŸ˜†
If you think, these are not appropriate please cchose any song u find better....Aweshome songs...no changes,'ll make one with either of 'em!!
 But please, If possible try to include that rain scene.... I find it uber cute.😍...Aaaaah,me too...*sigh*....tht's their most romantic-est(lolπŸ˜†)... scene sooo far,so have to include tht!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...*sigh*...
Eagerly awaiting ur reply.
Best Regards
RadhaπŸ€—...Thnks jaaan!!>...*Hugs*...

radt thumbnail
My New Reply is in Green!πŸ˜†
Sigh! 😳We have made the quote so colourful!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Absolutely not....honesty and simplicity are two things I simply appreciate!!πŸ˜ƒ

That is just so sweet meenu!πŸ€— Btw, I a sorry about the AT again!

....Lol...*hi-5*,then...πŸ˜†
Heya!!!!!! πŸ˜† High Five Buddy!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

..Thnks jaan!!>..*hugs*😳
Hugs Twice!🀣

..Thankshh!!πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward....... Really!!!!1πŸ€— πŸ€—

*hugs more tight*πŸ˜†
Ooppppsssssss!!!!!!!! Its's suffocating me😈..... I am πŸ€’
🀣  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  
      πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£
           πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£
                  πŸ€£  πŸ€£
                        πŸ€£  Loved Playing with you!

...No worries.....I'm sure it'll take alot of time(sorry in advance for tht)...,but I'll surely do it!!πŸ˜ƒ
I am restless already! Please do not forget to PM me the link. I wouldnt want to miss it for anything!☺️  β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ *Naughty me!*😈🀣

πŸ€— ....Aaaah,then toh bilkul no worries!!πŸ˜†....I'll try being as quick as I can.πŸ˜ƒ

Yippppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Awwww,beautiful songs!!😳..let's see wht scenes I can find for either of the songs-then would start one...till then,tht's a surprize for u,as well me.πŸ˜†
I am so glad u liked them. Cool Choice Nah???? πŸ˜Ž
hahahahahahahahhaha.......🀣 Actually, They are few of my favourites!☺️

....Aweshome songs...no changes,'ll make one with either of 'em!!
*runs around*πŸ˜†
*jumps on the bed*πŸ€ͺ
*flips*
*shouts*πŸ₯³
Yipppppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Yip!!!!! Yip!!!!!!! Yip!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
Wohooooooo...........
*Hugs tight*πŸ˜‰

....Aaaaah,me too...*sigh*....tht's their most romantic-est(lolπŸ˜†)... scene sooo far,so have to include tht!!😳😳...*sigh*...
Awwwww............ Thank you meenu!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
Do not forget to pm me as soon as you are ready.πŸ˜ƒ
Please take your own sweet time.😳
No need to rush.... U myt be busy!πŸ˜†
But moi very GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!! Toi must make a beautiful VM........ and Toi must make it longer...... Coz moi greedy!!!!!!!!!!!!😈

Thnks jaaan!!>...*Hugs*...
Toi called moi Jaan!!!!!!!!!
Toi hugged Moi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☺️   β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ 

β˜ΊοΈ   β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ  

β˜ΊοΈ   β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ  

β˜ΊοΈ   β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ  

β˜ΊοΈ   β˜ΊοΈ  

β˜ΊοΈ  

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omg i hate u meenu.. for making me fall for dakshna again... and again.. and again..!! πŸ€— awesome vm πŸ‘ by the way which maker u used? πŸ˜›