~DakshNa VM-Lounge:*NEW*Tere bin(Pg.4)~ - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
@Hanee:Thanks Hanee.I almost lost half my brains wrkng on this;it neva got saved..lol...
@Sana:Thanks jaan!...yeah finally!!....lol...
Wow awesome VM. I simply love this new VM. I love the zoom in effect in this VM and also the coloring. 👍🏼 Fantastic VM. I totally understand why you do not want to make long VMs since it takes a lot of time and also the movie makers gives a lot of trouble and hence making small VMs is totally cool.

Fabulous VM. 👏 👏
It was gr8 Meenu!..............just wanted it to be longer.....hope we can hav more of gr8 Dakshna scenes...........👏
@Keva:Thanks a lot,dear!!......Glad you liked it!.....eah,I know,man!....Even for this one,I'd to make 10000 of changes,and only then,was able to save it....lol....Yeah,lol:it's better mking shorter ones...1.u can post 'em within one day,lol....2.no problems with movie maker...lol...

@crazyfairy:Thanks alot dear!!....Will try my best to make  a longer one,soon!!.....Yeah,hoping for the same!!....LOVE DAKSHNA!!....<3...
Hey guys!...

I'm here with a next one!!....Lol,I ad tym so made this.Plus,loved the song;so i've made a full-fledged one.It's from a Pak.singer;and I neva heard abt him,lol.Man,my bad!!...He's too good!!....

Hope you enjoy it!!....Though,the colorization might be itching,but it went good with the song.So,went on!!>..

Here we go:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODn2Auwq5Io[/YOUTUBE]

Comments and criticism always welcomed!!
wow meeenu gr8 wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.................................................................................
I love this song...........
your creation is cooooooollll yaar wow
Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
Meenu...its so so so beautiful!!!!
The song is so romantic and the VM perfect!
You definitely have a wonderful gift!👏
Thanks a tonn guys!.....Glad you liked it!...*japiiii*....This might be a last one for some time,now;so thought of making an "unforgettable" one!....lol...
hey minu its awesum
keep it up
Meenu I hope abhi tumhe embedding mein aur koi problem nahi hota hain coz its
[YOUTUBE]the link[/YOOUTUBE]